chapter. 23

Ashwin nodded her to speak while looking at the road.

Sivaangi: ash........win...... Why can't........... We....... Be ........friends?

Ashwin immediately stopped the car with a jerk.

Sivaangi closed her eyes in fear.

But for few minutes there is no reaction from him.

So, she slowly opened her eyes to see him.

His face was hardened and his jaw was clenched, he was holding the steering wheel tightly and he leaned his head back on the seat and had closed his eyes.

It was clearly depicts that he was controlling his anger.

Sivaangi didn't speak after that, without replying to her Ashwin started to drive again in silence.

Sivaangi mv: kadavule avan enna entha answer um solla matingara, na ethachum thappa ketutana enna onnume pesama iruka.

Ashwin didn't speaking any thing after reaching the college.

Soon he dropped sivaangi in her class and kissed her forehead and went.

Sivaangi keeps looking at his retreating figure till it disappears and after that she went inside the class.

Ashwin pov:

I was very much happy that my baby want to speak something to me.

But her words really made me angry.

Ashwin mv: na aval mela feelings irukunu solluran, but ava friend ah irukalamnu sollura, stupid girl.

Sarath and rakshan sonathu nala dha amaithiya iruken otherwise I would have done something in car itself

Thank God aval athuku mela pesave illa silent ah iruntha.

I Just dropped her in class and came to my private room in the college.

In angry, I was breaking all the things.

Her words and her cries continuously ringing in my mind.

I didn't realise when the glass piece peirced my hands and it began to bleed.

"Ashwin!!!!!!!", Sarath shouted and took his hands in his hands.

Rakshan ran to take first aid kit

Sam: Ashwin have you lost your mind, can't you see glass piece pierced into your hands.
Why are showing your anger in this????
Sam scolded him while sitting in front of him to do first aid.

Ashwin tried to pull back his hands, but Sarath hold it tightly in his grip.

Rakshan gave first aid kit to sam and Sam started to treat his wounds.

Sarath: Enna achu da en ivlo kovama iruka?

Ashwin gritted his teeth in anger.

Ashwin: Ellam un thangachi nala dha.......

Enaku aval mela feelings irukunu solluran but aval enkita enna sona theriyuma....
"Why can't we be friends?", He mimicked like her.

Nee Sona oru varathaikaga dha na silent ah irunthen illana avlo dha......

Sarath: Ashwin control yourself, you please start the relationship slowly.
Nee ellame thonuchunu takkunu sollita but avaluku ithu ellame romba periya vishayam la......
Sarath tried to explain to him.

Ashwin: I want her in my life, what can I do?

Rakshan: Nee konjam adjust pani po da.

Ashwin: sivaangi uh vena adjust panika sollu ennala mudiyathu......
3 weeks ah na ena control panathey perusu ungalukey theriyum la....