chapter .11

Sivaangi was controlling herself from lashing out...

Seeing them all deeds are flashing in her mind...

Sarath: thangachi ma....

Sam: sivuuu...

While still sivaangi was looking down without seeing any of their faces....

Rakshan: thangam annanga kita pesamatiya..... wont you talk to your brothers...

Sivaangi smiled sarcastically...

Sivaangi: anna.... do you know the meaning of it....

Na avara( ponited Ashwin) vida ungala dha romba nambuna.... even after you all bullied me....

Elarum sonaga nega romba bad, evilnu but na nambala apo.... but enaku puriya vechtiga ungala nambunathu evlo periya thappunu...

Ipo ethuku vanthiga.... there is nothing to destroy anymore...

Rakshan: thangam....

Sivaangi tears blurred in her eyes: enaku ipo en paiyan matum dha iruka.... pls dont separate him from me... please.... and knelt down and cried her heart out...

Suddenly they heard Anirudh crying voice...

Sivaangi immediately stoodup and moved towards the room...

She picked Ani in her arms and came to the living room....

Anirudh was looking around and intensly looking at the trio due to the new faces....

Sarath: thangachi ma ... kutty cuteuh irukann...

When sarath tried to take him... anirudh hugged his mother tightly and whined.....

While still sivaangi was crying hugging his son...

Anirudh looked at his mother and tried to wipe his tears....

Sivaangi holds anirudh hand and kissed at his tiny palms....

Sarath: thangachi ma alatha saying that he moved towards her...

Ashwin moved sivaangi and anirudh and hugged both....

Ashwin: Can you all keep distance from my wife and son...

Rakshan: you cant always boss around her... ava engaluku thangachi... so you stay away from her....

Sivaangi felt that something is different between them...

Ashwin: ava en wife en paiyan so na ena pannanum ne solatha... you stay out of this.... shouted in anger...

Rakshan too shouted: you.... and hold Ashwin's collar....

Ashwin too hold Rakshan collar...

Hearing their shout Anirudh panicked and his chin wobbled up....

Sivaangi: stop it both of you... if you want to fight then get out of my house....

Ashwin: ani kutty achoo bayanthutingala seri vaga vaga appa kita....

Ashwin stretched his hand and lifted Anirudh in his arms...

He left outside the house to console him...

Sarath and samvishal followed him back....

Rakshan: ena thangam pakura.... ne ponathuku aprm elame change ayiduchu....

Sivaangi: ena thangam soluriga....

Rakshan: ama ma.... we were no more friends like we are in college... just a namesake buisness partners.

He was missing you like a hell and started to imagining you everywhere....He was addicted to alcohol... and he was going for streetfights to vent out his anger... and atlast...... his one night stand....

Sivaangi: na avaru life la varathuku munadiyum  irunthuchula...

She said casually looking around...

Raksha : he was doing some other buisness...which is still unknow to us.... he became full evil.... he was addicted to dru...drugs....

Sivaangi: ena anna solriga.....

Rakshan:Naga evlovo try pannom ma... but we cant.... so pls avankooda chennai varavenam thangam....

Sivaangi: enaku vera vali ila.... Anirudh avan appa venum.... na avaru kooda varala apdina avaru ani uh matum kootitu poiduvaru.... i cant live without him...

She hugged rakshan and cried.....

Ashwin: wow....wow..... super rakshan u are very much talented in manipulating my wife....im really impressed da... saying he came inside with Anirudh...

Ava enoda pondati na ena venalum panuva... so stay out...this is our personal matter... while gritting his teeth.

Ashwin: pondati naliku chennai poga ela things um ready paniko...

And he turned towards trio...

Nega hotel uh irunthu things eduthutu directuh airport vanthuruga... namba private jet la dha chennai porom....

With that he left to the bedroom taking sleeping anirudh in his arms....

The trio also left to hotel without saying anything...

Rashan words are ringing in her ears...

She sat on the sofa lifelessly....

Sivaangi mv: avaru yen ipdi change ayitaru kadavuley ne dha elaraiyum kaapathanum....

She cried thinking about their life

Ipo dha college la paatha mathiri iruku athukulla ivlo nadanthuruchu....

She started to think about her haunting flashback memories.... her dream... college days... our first meet...

Flashback....

She was standing infront of her favourite college in chennai...

Sivaangi pov: kadavuley enaku pidicha
"A EMPEROR" college...

The dark love to be continued.......

.........................................................................
Pls do votes.... show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...