chapter. 22

As soon as she gulped the tablet.
Sivaangi said," ipo chocolate kudunga?".

Ashwin: itho tharen.
With that saying he sealed her lips with his.

After few minutes of statisfiying kiss, he broked the kiss and they both were panting heavily.

Then he cupped her cheeks.

Ashwin: chocolate pidichu iruka d?.
He asked directly looking at her eyes.

Sivaangi immediately looked down.

Ashwin: Nee yen enkita ivlo bayapadura?

But sivaangi didn't answered, but flinched when he placed feather like kisses on her forehead.

Ashwin: seri poi nee konja neram thoongu, apo tha fever seri agum.

Sivaangi without saying anything lied down in her bed.

Ashwin slowly started to pat her head.

Then she slowly drifted to sleep.

When Ashwin noticed that she was sleeping peacefully , he was admiring her.

Ashwin : thoongitu irukum pothu ivlo cute ah , baby doll mathiri iruka, na unkita kovama iruka kudathu normal ha irukanum tha nenaipan but na normal unaku freedom thanthu pasama pesuna...

nee atha advantage ah eduthukitu ena vitu poiruvionu enaku bayama iruku athunala dha unkita na ivlo harsh ah iruken.

Na enna venalum panuven nee enaku kidaika, and atlast you will be mine.

His trance was broken by his phone ringing.

He saw that Rakshan was calling him and he attended the call.

Rakshan: Macha, thango epdi irukal? Fever paravalya ipo???

Ashwin: illa da, avaluku fever apdiye dha iruku kammi agala, ipo tha tablet potu irukal.

Raksha Enaku oru help pannu, sivaangi things ellame outside Emperor hostel ku shift paniru ( which is only for royal and rich people studying in
"A EMPEROR" college students)

Rakshan: Dei sivaangi matum anga iruka accept pannuvala?

Ashwin: she will not accept, avloda things plus Anu oda things um Serthi shift paniralam.

Rakshan: seri da na ipove anga kelambi varen.
He hung up the call.

After tha call, Ashwin touched sivaangi forehead to check her fever.

But the fever was still high ....inorder to reduce the fever.

He took a cloth and dipped it in the water and kept it on her forehead continuosly for few hours.

After some hours, the fever was decreasing.

Then Ashwin lied beside her caging her in his arms.

Getting the warmth, sivaangi snuggled into his arms more.

he smiled at her and held tightly, wrapping his arms strongly around her waist.

Then Ashwin lightly placed a kiss on her hairs and he slept unknowingly while admiring her.

Meanwhile Rakshan came to the hostel room to shift the things to the empire hostel.

When rakshan entered sivaangi hostel room and saw them sleeping in each other arms pracefully and smiled at them.

Rakshan mv: Inimelavathu nee un life la happy ha irukanum da, sivaangi thango unna nallathuku change panuvanu Enaku nambikai iruku.......

After shifting their things to the new hostel, Rakshan slowly started to wake Up Ashwin without disturbing sivaangi's sleep.

Ashwin slowly woked up seeing Rakshan.

Rakshan: Macha ellam things um shift paniyachu da, sivaangi ah matum tha kutitu poganum, Anu kita um hostel shift pathi solliten ava anga tha ipo iruka.

Ashwin slowly yawned and stretched his hands hearing rakshan.

Ashwin: Ok da, ipo time enna achu?

Rakshan: macha ipoo 7.00 pm.

Ashwin: seri da macha nee namba veetuku po na sivaangi ah hostel la vitutu vanthuren.

Then rakshan bid bye to him and left to the home.

Ashwin slowly started to patted her cheeks to wake up her by sitting beside her.

Sivaangi stirred in her sleep and placed her head on Ashwin lap and hugged his waist unconsciously.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma please wake up.

Hearing his voice, she immediately waked up and sat straight.

Sivaangi: so......r..... Sorry.
She said in low voice.

Ashwin: sivaangi nee kelambu, nee inimel new hostel la tha stay pana pora anga ellam facilities um iruku.

Sivaangi without replying simply started starring at Ashwin shockingly.

Ashwin seeing her not moving an inch and stayed in her place.

Ashwin: see what you like, I know I am handsome, sexy, hot and very smart.
So ennoda alaga rasichu mudichutingana ipo kelambalama???

Sivaangi's face flushed to red in embarassment and she nodded her head in noo.

Ashwin: Enna baby ena innum rasichu mudikalaya.

Ashwin: seri va polam Vita nee apdiye ena pathutey irupa pola.

Then Ashwin held sivaangi hand in his and made her move towards his car.

He made her to sit in tha passenger seat and he himself sat in the driver seat and drove towards the Emperor hostel.

After reaching the hostel, they both got down from the car.

Ashwin: sivaangi if you are not feeling well then you don't come to college tomorrow.

Sivaangi: no ipo enaku paravala na nalaiku college vanthuruven.

Ashwin: Apo morning naney vanthu una pick up panikuren.

Then Ashwin cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Ashwin: take care bby..... have your Ashwineyyyy Dreams.....

Next day morning as usual Ashwin came to pick up sivaangi to college.

Sivaangi pov:

I sat in car to see devil smiling at me, I smiled weakly in return.

He holds my hand and started to drive.

Sivaangi mind: sivaangi kadavule pesu avan kita , night full ah prepare panniye avankita pesa , you can do it, come pesu avankita. Keluuuuuu

Ashwin: Baby you want to say something?

Sivaangi nodded her head in yes and immediately nodded in no.

Ashwin frowned at her.

Sivaangi: y........yes I want to ask you something.
She stammered in fear because she don't know how will he react.

Ashwin nodded her to speak while looking at the road.

Sivaangi: ash........win...... Why can't........... We....... Be ........friends?

The dark love to be continued.......

.........................................................................

Pls do votes.... 350+ votes......show your support...

Second update is on the way....❤

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Sry guys comments ku reply panamudila but naga elam comments padichom.

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...