chapter.6

Then they both went to the airport and boarded the flight to ooty....

Then they reached ooty by night.... and they check in into the hotel...

They took the key from the receptionist went to the room to take a nape after having dinner.....

Next day morning:

Ashwin got ready in his dashing purple colour suit.....

Ashwin and rakshan after having breakfast they went to HM ENTERPRISE

IN SIVAANGI HOME:

Asusual sivaangi got up early and finished her morning chores....

Now she was standing in front of Anirudh to decide the outfit for today....

Sivaangi: Ani kutty inga paru blue colour dress...

But Anirudh make faces and turned to other side....

Sivaangi: Ani how about this yellow colour dress...

This is mamma's favourite colour...

But still no reaction except making bad faces to the colour choice of dress....

At last....

Sivaangi took the purple one......

Sivaangi: ani kutty see this....  HOW ABOUT THIS PURPLE ONE.....

The baby immediately started to giggle and  he extended his hand try to grab the dress with his signature smile....

Sivaangi: like father like son......

Obsessed with purple colour and she facepalm herself....

Then she made Anirudh to wear the dress and she also got ready in purple dress twinning to Anirudh....

Sivaangi in babyish voice: same pinch ani kutty....

Anirudh smiled at her......

After feeding milk to Anirudh they both left to the office

Sivaangi and Anirudh entered into office... the office was full of hustle bustle due to the meeting....

Since she has arrived early to the office the caretaker has not yet arrived..

So she took anirudh to her cabin.. she placed him in the crib and handed him some toys to play...

Then she went to conference room to check the arrangements...

The conference room was next to her cabin....

At the time hussain came to her cabin to meet sivaangi....

Then he gets to know that she was not here and he saw Anirudh was alone in the crib playing with the toys...

So he  took Anirudh with him to his cabin.....

Meanwhile Ashwin and rakshan reached the office and asked about hussain to the receptionist....

The receptionist directed them to hussain's cabin....

When they both entered into the cabin...

Ashwin notices that hussain was playing with a cute baby.....

Hussain saw them and greetings wss exchanged between them....

Meanwhile Anirudh nuzzled his nose on hussains cheeks...

Hussain too giggled and kissed anirudh...

Ashwin mv: i dont know why im feeling jealous of hussain... i want to be in his place and kiss the baby....

Arghh what the fuck... im becoming crazy.....

Enaku yen antha baby uh pakum pothu etho oru attachment iruka mathiri thonuthu....

Antha baby na yen hold pananumnu ninaikra....

Ahhh god.......

Then only the baby notices Ashwin...

The baby started to giggle looking at him.....

Ashwin become more happy seeing the baby giggling at him.... he feel the unknown attachment towards the baby..

Anirudh wiggled at hussains arm... he himself pushed away from hussain and leaned towards Ashwin...

Ashwin also made a run to catch him and got hold of him....

Ashwin: baby name ena hussain....

Hussain: Anirudh...... avan avnga amma vah thavira avlo seekiram yarkoodaiyum attach agamata... enkoodave attach aga romba nal aachu... but ungakita ivlo seekiram attached ayitan....

Ashwin smiled at pride which is unknown to him....

Rakshan come forward to get the attention from the Anirudh...

But our Anirudh make faces and turned his face to otherside...

Rakshan: ena da machan magic panna unkooda seekiram kuttypaiyan attach ayitan... enkita varave matingra....

Ashwin chuckled at him...

Anirudh touched Ashwin's face with his tiny hands tracing his eyes his cheeks before he leaned  forward and placed a sloppy kiss on his cheeks...

Ashwin had a tears in his eyes seeing the anirudh love towards him because after a long time someone showed so much of  love towards him....

Then Anirudh wraps his tiny hands around Ashwin's neck securedly and rested his head on his shoulder.....

Ashwin to hugged Anirudh closely to him and patted his back with unknown emotion overflowing in him...

Meanwhile sivaangi went to her cabin and found that Anirudh was missing...

Then she stormed towards hussain cabin to ask him whether Anirudh was with him.....

Then she entered into the hussain cabim without noticing the surroundings....

Sivaangi: hussain anna Anirudh ungakoodaiya irukan....

Hearing the familiar voice.. Ashwin turned to look at the person... which made him num at his place.....

The dark love to be continued.....

.........................................................................

Pls do votes.... show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄