chapter . 26

Sivaangi took shawl from her bag and made Anirudh to lay on her lap.

She just covered with the shawl and started to feed him.

She turned around and saw Ashwin sitting with closed eyes with his fists closed tightly. This action of him depict that he is controlling his anger.

Then sivaangi saw Anirudh who was taking his feedy happily.

Anirudh looked at her and she smiled at him.

Ani kutty giggled more, sivaangi frowned and looked at the source of his giggles.

Ashwin was kissing his little toes and nuzzing his nose on his little foot.

Anirudh: uhhhhuhhhhuhhhh

Ashwin: ok anikutyy have your feedy thango.

Sivaangi mv: Ashwineyy loves Anirudh a lot and now he is the one who can change him.
Please kadavule, ethuku nega Ashwineyy ah thirumbi en life la kondu vanthiga nu theriyala inimel avathu naga sandhosam irukanum
I hope Anirudh can change Ashwin, please give me strength, first I need to talk to him in personal.

Ashwin called the airhostess and ordered food for them.

Anirudh finished his feedy and jumped to Ashwin immediately.

Sivaangi fixed her dress and wiped ani kutty mouth with a towel.

They had their dinner with Anirudh cute gibberish talks.

After having food, Ashwin and Anirudh started to play and they both were giggling.

Sivaangi slept because she was tried of today's incident.

Ashwin pov:

I was admiring my both babies who was sleeping forgetting the world.

Enaku theriyum sivaangi you didn't forgive me but still nee Anirudh kaga matum tha enkooda vara.

I promise di paapu, I will make everything okay but you should be with me by my side.

I lost three years already without you beside me and I am not ready to lose you again.

I have lost my childhood already and I will not let that happen to my baby ani kutty also.

I am scared now because rakshan told everything about me to her.

Yes Rakshan said true only but sleeping around is false, yes I did before but after sivaangi came into my life, I never looked at any others girl other than her.

Thinking about that he slept unknowingly.

At the time of landing, Sam came and waked up Ashwin.

Ashwin slowly waked up and looked at sivaangi and ani kuttu who is still sleeping.

Sam: Ashwin namba chennai reach agitom.
Saying that he went back to his seat.

Ashwin slowly caressed sivaangi cheeks to wake her up.

Sivaangi slowly opened her eyes and looked at Ashwin.

Ashwin: Chennai reach agitom.

She nodded her head in okay.

After landing, Ashwin carried Anirudh who in return snuggled towards him to which Ashwin chuckled.

The body guard who came to them was shocked to see sivaangi again with a baby boy.

Max who is a trust worthy body guard opened the car door.

His face depicts that he is happy to see sivaangi again in his boss life.