chapter. 20

Ashwin: Listen baby , I don't have much patience to control myself, you are my girlfriend, if you accept me , I will be nice to you or ne accept pannala nalum , I will make you mine forcefully, ipo nee tha mudivu edukanum , nalaiku Nalla bathil ah soluraaa......

Pch .. pch...Solurraa ila sollanum, don't do anything stupidly, he said sternly.

Sivaangi just nodded her head in yes with tears in her eyes.

Ashwin: Good girl, saying that he kissed her forehead.

But there was a person who seen everything but he immediately contact one person and said.

That unknown person: Mam I have news for you, mam Ashwin and that girl was in car together............

Ama mam..........

Ok mam.............

Yes mam...........

Ok mam I will follow them......

I saying that he cut tha call
And went behind Ashwin car to follow them.

Ashwin went to his home after dropping sivaangi in her hostel.

When he entered into the house, he saw his friends was standing inside the hall looking at Ashwin to explain his actions today.

Rakshan: Hello Mr.Ashwin Kumar I am Rakshan , he is Sam and that is sarath, naga tha  unnoda childhood friends. ellaraiyum nybagam iruka.
He said sarcastically.

In return Ashwin gave a I know that look.

Rakshan: then why the hell  you did not  told about sivaangi to us, you were behind her for three weeks , wow...... Great 👍
I never know the great Ashwin Kumar will go behind a girl.
He shouted at him.

Sam: Macha vaga da let's sit and talk.
With that he pulled Ashwin and rakshan to the sofa.

Ashwin sat beside sarath( the Theeni pandaram) who was eating Lays and enjoying the fight.

Rakshan: Ipo solu what is your relationship with sivaangi????

Ashwin: Dei raksha I myself don't know what I feel for her , but one thing is that I want her in my life.

Her smile,pout,laugh, every thing I want for myself  only mine.

Ashwin said dreamingly about sivaangi.

Sarath: Macha avala love panriya da?

Ashwin: Macha love hahahaha
I don't believe in love , but I want my sivaangi in my life.

Sarath: Then the feeling you have for sivaangi is just lust, he said jokingly.

Ashwin got angry and hold his collar.

Ashwin : lust........ You are naming my feeling as lust...... You bloody fuck......
Saying that he directly punched his nose.

Ashwin: I will kill you........
Ashwin shouted at sarath while holding his neck tightly.

Sam and rakshan tried to separate them.

Rakshan: Ashwin he is your friend,leave him.
He shouted at him.

Somehow Sam successfully pulled Ashwin away from Sarath.

Sarath coughed and was breathing heavily.

Sam: Are you mad???? How can you do that he is your friend right.!

Ashwin moved his hand on to his hair to control himself.

Ashwin's eyes soften seeing sarath condition.

Ashwin: sorry sarath, theriyama yetho kovathula panitan da.

Sarath smiled at him weakly in pain.

Sarath: N-no .........problem ......... Da, you are loving her Ashwin whether you accept it or denied it.

Hearing this Ashwin was shocked because he won't believe in love due to his past incident.

Ashwin: B.....but Sarath........

Rakshan: Take your own time Ashwin.

Meanwhile sam helped sarath to go to his room.

Rakshan: But Ashwin one thing please be gentle with Thangam,, she is looking so innocent and she is getting scared easily. aval unnoda life la venumnu ne nenaicha show your soft side.

Ashwin: Thangam????
He questioned rakshan possesivelly hearing this.

Rakshan : Dei aval enaku thangachi mathiri da.....

Ashwin Nodded his head and went to his room thinking his friend words.

Next day morning........

As usual Ashwin came to hostel to pick up sivaangi .

But he could not find her there and thought that she must have went to college earlier.

So he went to college and searched her everywhere in the college and could not find her even in library or her class room or cafeteria.

Even Ashwin didn't have her phone number to contact her and he could not find her whole day.

He was searching her madly.....

His gang understood that Ashwin was searching for sivaangi but sivaangi didn't showed up in evening also.

Ashwin mv: oru vela nethu ava kita apdi na nadanthu kita nala ethachum thappa mudivu eduthurupalo......????

Ashwin: She will be fine right? And she won't act stupidly like committing suicide right???.

Rakshan: Ashwin enna da sollluraaa..... Suicides ah...... Already I told you that don't scare her too much and be gentle with her, didn't I?????.

Tears formed in Ashwin eyes.

Ashwin: avaluku ethachum ayiduchuna na uyiroda iruka matan da.

Rakshan: dei dont worry da apdi ellam ethuvum irukathu..........

Ashwin just nodded his head.

The dark love to be continued...........

.........................................................................

Pls do votes......show your support...

Unga viewsuh marakama Comment panuga...

Stay safe.....

love u all💜☃️❄...

Stream Adipoli