.one.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

shadyside high. home of the shadyside witches.

the one place all teenagers dread. with the teachers that don't care, less than adequate sports teams, constant make-out sessions occurring the hallways, friends were the only reason there was to enjoy the school day. but, with the constant curse of shadyside, friends were dropping like flies as more and more tragedies occurred.

josie frell avoided it all she could. barely being able to make it through the day without wringing in a teachers neck. she avoided most, only ever speaking to three people. the only people in the school that could actually endure her snark replies and constant affiliation with sarah fier.

her closest friend, simon kalivoda, the schools resident dealer and druggie, who was currently passed out on her bed. josie's eyes were focused on her computer, chatting away with an online friend. the two of them were constantly talking about the shadyside killers and the one and only sarah fier.

she picked at the dry skin residing on her lip as she typed, drawing slight blood.

'hear ye, hear ye -- the queen is here.
where is my loyal subject?
art thou there?'

'sir silence here, milady. at your service--'

josie laughed shortly at his response, glancing back at simon who was still snoring on her bed. rolling her eyes at the boy, she cracked her neck, smiling down at the screen.

'did you see?! massacre at the mall last night --
killer wearing a skull mask!'

'yup-- saw on the news -- another shadysider "gone nuts".'

'just like the miilkman in '53...'

'just like ruby lane in '65...'

'and then the '78 camp nightwing massacre.'

her mind went back to both the stories her mother and now guardian had told. the two met at camp nightwing. they grew close throughout the days at camp. and eventually stayed with one another throughout most of the final night at camp.

'and the frell hospital incident of '90..
your highness--
you know what this is, right?'

'art thou saying what the queen thinks you're saying?'

'yes.
it's her.
the witch came back for revenge again--
sarah fier has possessed another shadysider.'

beginning to write her message back, her bedroom door slammed open. quickly exiting out of the chatroom, she turned in her chair, looking over at the woman.