.thirteen.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"nurse lane! hello!"

"i'm in trouble again. help." ziggy added, shutting the door behind them. "come on, nurse lane. i could die any minute now"

"would you shut up about dying, zig?" avery spoke as she rolled her eyes, moving toward nurse lane's office.

the door creeped as they pushed it open, the brunette moving towards the desk, glancing down at an opened journal. a newspaper clipping, regarding ruby lane, paperclipped onto one of the pages. the other page showed an intricate design of lines, with the words 'witch's mark' above it.

"what the hell is this?" avery questioned scooting the book closer to her.

"what are you doing?" nurse lane questioned, startling both ziggy and avery as the both quickly turned.

"oh my god!" ziggy exclaimed as she placed a hand on her chest.

"jesus, nurse lane. you scared the shit out of us!" avery called out, speaking for the both of them.

"are you okay, nurse lane?" the red head questioned as she noticed the sweat lining the woman's shirt and face.

the woman nodded sweetly, breathing through her nose. "i am. oh my goodness." nurse lane spoke, noticing the burn mark on ziggy's arm. "ziggy, ziggy, ziggy. what did we do now?"

"pissed of the queen of sunnyvale, the one and, thankfully, only sheila."  avery answered, teasing ziggy. "i'm going find arnie, mom was supposed to send another care package. good luck, berman."

"good luck to you too, frell. he's probably having sex with alice." ziggy quipped, following both her and nurse lane as they exited the office.

"god knows, i've seen that too many times." the frell admitted, waving ziggy 'goodbye' as she walked out the door.

the brunette wiped sweat off her forehead as she walked, noticing kurt staring at her has he spoke to cindy berman. she raised her eyebrows at the boy, kurt noticing she had noticed the staring as he glanced back to cindy.

she continued on the way to the counselors rec cabin, where alice and arnie almost always were, more than often having sex or doing drug, getting a blue shirt threw at her. "even you're perfect, avery frell!" joan called out, smiling bright as she looked at avery.

avery sarcastically smiled at the brunette, fighting the urge to flip off the girl. she rushed forward, tossing the shirt to the ground once she wasn't in eyesight of joan anymore. she stopped at the door of the rec cabin, knocking loudly.

"you better be decent, because i'm coming in, arnie!" the girl yelled, trying to be heard over the sound of the music. she pushed the door open, allowing it to slam behind her as she walked in, relishing in the air conditioning that only this building in and the mess hall had.

she walked in, spotting her curly haired brother sat on the couch, smoking a joint. "sup, little sis." he spoke, smoke puffing out of his mouth.

"hey, dipshit." avery greeted as she plopped down next to him on the couch. "where's alice?"

"she got chewed out by kurt."  arnie answered, passing the joint to the younger girl.

she rarely indulged in her guilty pleasure, knowing her mother hated that arnie would share with her, as well as ziggy's hatred for the drug. "oh, of course she did. he's such an ass. and he keeps staring at my ass." the girl agreed, laughing as she took a hit, breathing it out her nose.

"you here for the care package?" arnie questioned as he stood from the couch, grabbing a cardboard box from the table. "they sent you like a shit-ton of candy."

"ooo, did they send any m&ms?" she asked excitedly, quickly standing from her spot as she raised the joint to her lips again.

"yeah, like 12 fuckin' packs." he answered as he snatched the joint from her fingers, letting the girl dig through the box.

"yes! oh, hell yeah." the girl exclaimed with a 'woot', rooting through the rest of the box. "you are not going to believe what sheila did this time."

"what did that little bitch do? she hurt you?" the boy questioned, passing her back the joint.

"no, she hurt ziggy this time." avery answered. "it's like she's taking turns with each of us."

"fuckin' sunnyvalers, man. they're assholes." arnie exclaimed, turning up the music as he bounced his head to the song. "come on, dance with me, ry."

"no way, dude. i'm good with my m&ms." she answered as she placed the finished joint in the ashtray, watching him shimmy towards her.

"come on, ry. don't be a buzzkill." arnie complained.

"oh! you did not just call me a 'buzzkill'!" avery shouted as she tossed a pillow, from the couch beside her, at him.

"you're going to regret starting this." he threatened as he grabbed the pillow from the floor, rushing at her, wielding the pillow.

"shit!" the girl shouted, climbing onto the couch, grabbing the other pillow as she ran across.

the two battled atop the couch, violently swinging the pillows, that were definitely from the 50's, at one another. "you little bitch!" arnie shouted as avery tackled him.

"stop! avery, stop!" he shouted, trying to use his hands to block the pillow. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry. i give, you win!"

the girl laughed as she climbed off the couch. "wimp." avery mocked.

"asshole." arnie remarked.

"oh, my god! i am so fed up with cindy!" ziggy shouted as the door slammed behind her, rushing into the building, immediately stopping as she smelled the scent of the weed. "is that weed?"

"what? i'm not doing it as often, you can't be mad, zig." avery spoke, laughing at the other girl.

"you two do know this is the counselor rec cabin, right?" arnie asked.

"shut up."  ziggy and avery said in unison, glancing over at the curly haired boy.

"she's mad that those bitches attacked me! but, she's mad at me, for some reason." ziggy complained.

"what the shit?" avery said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"yeah. and she didn't even care that nurse lane was obviously upset." ziggy continued, sitting on top of the coffee table.

arnie laughed at the two, rubbing his eyes with his right hand. "cindy berman, has and always will be a frigid bitch. and that is not changing anytime soon." arnie spoke with a large smile before standing, throwing a key at avery. "lock the door when you leave."

the two girls watched as he walked out the door, looking around the camp before running to the left. "your brother is so weird." ziggy muttered with a shake of her head.

"at least he's not judgy."

xx
word count: 1,110