.three.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"god, i just can't believe her!"

"i mean, we did... like completely wreck a car." simon remarked, looking past the pacing girl towards the tv.

"are you kidding me? who's side are you on here?" josie complained.

"you. completely you, jo." he quickly answered as he raised his hands in defeat, getting fearful of the girls angry tone.

"hmm. that's what i thought." josie mumbled, biting at her thumb's nail. "you know, she almost didn't let me come tonight. she just.. she thinks she's my mom."

"well, she has been taking care of you for like... what is it four years?" simon questioned as he ran a hand over his chin.

"simon! best friends are supposed to complain about parents together." the brunette whined, pointing at him.

"awww. you think we're best friends." he cooed as he stood from his spot, trapping her in a hug.

"no, i take that back." josie mumbled.

"nope, no backsies."

"i hate you, you know that?" the frell said, nudging him in the gut with her fist.

"yeah, yeah, i love you too." simon teased.

"hey! what happened to sorting this?" kate questioned as she motioned to the multiple baskets of clothes. "lights and darks, and watch for stray socks."

"simon, i think you should do that. i'm going get a bag of chips." josie spoke, walking out of the living room, ignoring simon's protests.

the red head walked past the dining room where the two girls kate was babysitting were sorting the pills, mumbling short sentences to one another. grabbing the bag of 'lays' off the counter, popping the bag open, she passed by kate who was now on the phone.

kate slapped josie's ass as she walked past, moving towards the window facing deena's house. "perv!" josie joked with a laugh, watching as kate turned around with a smile, ending her call.

"um, simon, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" josie questioned as he reached into her chip bag, grabbing a handful.

"kate, ever-so-rudely, ridiculed me for not changing from last night." simon explained, looking past the brunette girl.

"you mean the shirt that sam choked blood all over?" the frell asked, glancing back at kate.

"yes. that same shirt. put something on, simon." kate answered, setting the phone on the table.