.fourteen.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"god, this is crazy."

"i know. i can't believe this." ziggy agreed as the two watched the paramedics wheel nurse lane away on a gurney.

"i hope she's gonna be ok." avery spoke, frowning.

"frell! get over here." kurt called, beckoning the brunette with his hand.

avery rolled her eyes in a scoff. "i swear, kurt just wants to be punched in the dick." the frell spoke as she began to walk towards the blonde.

"he wants you to do something to his dick!" ziggy called out, making the brunette blush, despite the disgust she felt for kurt.

the girl turned, glaring at the red head as she walked, stopping a few feet in front of kurt. "alright, frell. i want the truth here." the blonde reprimanded.

"i don't know anything, and i didn't see anything. snitches get stitches." the girl joked as she smiled widely at him.

"seriously?" he groaned, rubbing a hand over her forehead.

"mhmm."

"why did i see you and berman coming out the counselors rec shack? campers aren't allowed in there." kurt questioned with a sigh.

"oh... that." the brunette spoke with a slight laugh. "my mom sent arnie and i a care package, he asked me to come grab my stuff out of there. i wasn't in there more than two minutes."

"alright, then. would you follow me?" the blonde questioned, tilting his head towards the rec shack.

"do i have a choice?" avery replied as she placed her hands on her hips.

"no." kurt answered with a smile, turning towards the cabin.

the girl rolled her eyes as she followed closely behind the boy, climbing the few steps to get into the shack. "so, what is it?"

"you want to tell me what that smell is?" kurt asked, smelling the air.

"hmm. must've been a skunk." avery remarked with a smirk.

kurt scoffed as he shook his head, placing his hands on his hips. "you expect me to believe that? look, i know arnie and alice do it. but you shouldn't, avery."

"excuse me?" the brunette started as she raised her eyebrows. "sorry, but you don't get to tell me what to do. you're not my dad, you're not my brother, and you sure as hell aren't my boyfriend." she reprimanded, turning to walk out the shack.