.fifteen.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"jesus christ, frell."

"you say 'jesus christ' a lot, kurt." avery spoke from beside him, glancing over at the heavy breathing boy.

"i think it fits pretty well." he remarked as he moved to wrap his arm around her.

"oh, no, no." the brunette muttered, quickly standing up and grabbing kurt's discarded shirt, as it was the first thing she saw. "this is not an 'i like you too' kind of thing. this was a 'i needed to blow of some steam' thing."

"seriously? you've got to admit that you felt what i felt just now." kurt quipped.

"well i didn't. i felt the feeling of sex. but that's it kurt. this isn't me asking you to be my boyfriend or some shit." avery said as she buttoned a few of the buttons and slid on her shorts.

"hey, wait, come on. there's gotta be some reason you came to me." he spoke frantically, sliding on his boxers as avery walked toward the kitchen of the cabin.

"like you said, i needed an outlet for my anger. and i didn't really want to kill anyone." the frell answered, placing a hand on her hip as she took a sip of water.

"i know i made you feel good, frell. i can make you really happy, keep you safe." just as he finished his words, a knock sounded from the door, making kurt sigh before he moved to the door.

"joan..?" kurt questioned as he opened the door, spotting the other counselor on the other side. "what are you doing here?"

"well.. i was thinking about you, baby." joan flirted, running a finger down his chest as she tried to speak seductively.

"baby? what are you talking about joan?" the blonde asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

joan giggled softly, biting her bottom lip. "i'm talking about you and me, going to your bed... what is a camper doing in there?" the dark-haired girl asked, her face contorting with anger as she saw avery walk up behind kurt. "is she wearing your shirt?! what the hell, kurt?"

"this is none of your business, joan. leave, now." kurt ordered as he placed an arm around avery's waist, despite the glare she was sending his way.

"you just wait until i tell your brother, frell!" joan shouted as she turned to walk away, noting the moving figure."tomm-"

her words were cut off as tommy swung a bloodied axe down to her chest, the blood coating the blonde only then becoming visible. avery screamed as kurt slammed the door, the boy grabbing a hold of her wrist as he lead her back to the bedroom. "the window! go!" he shouted.