.six.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"alright, we have to decontaminate."

"make sure you don't have any of sam's blood on you." josie added.

"well, not much i can do about that." sam remarked, turning and slowly walking down the hall.

"yeah.. there's no way i'm touching all that." kate spoke in disgust as she looked down at the lost and found bucket. "i have a change of clothes in the girl's locker room. simon, want to come with me?"

simon glanced up at her, watching as she raised her eyebrows and slightly glanced over to where josie and josh were, as deena had taken off after sam.

"i.. n- i, yeah, yeah i'll come with you." he said slowly as he nodded his head, grabbing his clothes before walking off with her.

josie and josh each stood up slowly, moving towards the bathroom doors as they repeatedly glanced at one another. "hey, um, josh?" josie started, her voice wavering.

"what?" he questioned, moving his hand off the bathroom door.

"i don't really want to be in there alone. um.. would you mind coming in with me?" the girl finished, watching as he slightly nodded before she moved into the bathroom.

his footsteps followed slowly behind hers, the girl choosing the middle stall while josh remained in front of the sinks. "do you think this is going to work?" josie questioned as pulled up a jean skirt that was a size to small for her.

"i do. i hope.. i really hope this is going to work." he answered.

"um, josh? can you come make sure i don't have any blood on my back?" the girl asked, watching through the cracks in between the stalls as josh moved towards her, opening the door with a deep breath.

josie's arms were crossed in front of her, covering her stomach as she stared down at the ground. "oh.. wow." josh mumbled, looking down at her light blue bra.

"what? did i miss a spot of blood or something?" josie answered frantically, looking down at her body again.

"oh, no. no." he answered, grabbing ahold of her forearms, drawing her attention back to him. "you're just.. you're really pretty."

"thank you, josh. you look really handsome, even in that shirt." josie joked with an insane blush on her cheeks.

"hey! what's wrong with my new shirt." josh questioned, staring down at his 'iron maiden' shirt.

"it just doesn't suit you, that's all." she answered with a smile.

" what are you talking about, josie? i love this.. uh movie." the johnson stuttered.

"exactly." josie exclaimed, pointing at him. "iron maiden is a band."

he sighed, running a hand over his face. "damn, really can't pull anything over you."

"nope. i'm too smart." she joked with a laugh.

"that you.. are." josh muttered.

"um. can you just make sure my back is clean?" she questioned, quickly turning around to hide her wide smile and blushing cheeks.

the boy was breathing heavily behind her, grazing her back with his fingers as he pushed her hair to the side. "i think you're all good." he assured, looking down to the ground as she turned back towards him. "what if.. what if tonight's it for us?"

"then.. then let's make it worth it." josie answered slowly, glancing down to josh's lips.

they each stepped forward, josie's hands making their way to the back of his neck as she pulled herself closer to him. their movements began slow, josh's hands nervously wrapping around her waist, pulling her hips into his as he leaned against the wall of the stall.

pants and deep breaths sounded from the both of them as, they desperately tried to pull one another closer, josh's hands roaming down her back as she latched her lips onto his neck. short moans escaped his mouth at unfamiliar feeling, one of his hands wrapped in her hair and the other desperately gripping at the metallic clasp of her bra. 

she giggled as she looked up to him, placing another kiss on his lips, her left hand moving to the clasp of her bra, before a loud thud sounded on the door of the bathroom.

"yo! jo, josh? where are you guys?" simon called out from the hallway, having banged on both the girls and boys door.

"shit." josie muttered, using both her hands to reclip her bra. "we got to get out there." josh nodded at her words, watching as the girl bent down, picking up the shirt she had grabbed before quickly sliding it on. "do i look okay?"

"yeah, yeah. you look good." josh answered quickly, rubbing his sweaty palms on his jeans.

"i didn't mean like that, but do i look like i was just.. doing what we were just doing." the brunette clarified.

"um, your hair is kind of a mess." he admitted.

"well shit. they're going to know then." she remarked, slipping on her shoes.

"do.. do you not what them to know? like, that you were doing it with me?" josh questioned as he stared down at himself.

"no! no, that's not what i meant." josie spoke quickly, placing her hands on either sides of his face. "it's not the you part. because i really enjoyed that, josh. they're just going to give me shit, cause the last guy i was with was an ass." she admitted moving to walk out the bathroom.

"wait, what guy?" josh questioned, watching as she 'shh'd him as she opened the door.

"whoa!" simon exclaimed with a gasp.

"did.. did you two?" kate questioned with a laugh.

"oh, like it wasn't the exact reason you brought simon with you, to get us alone." josie scolded.

"yeah! but it worked didn't it?" kate spoke, shimmying her shoulders. "you're welcome, you two."

deena and sam then came walking down the hall, hands intertwined. "wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. did you all go... to pound town?" simon questioned with a large smile, watching as the two girls glanced at one another with a large smile. "us too!"

"simon! i said not to tell anyone!" kate exclaimed, slapping him on the chest.

"well, kate, looks like you don't have any room to talk." josie joked.

"shut up. it was barely first base."

xx
word count: 1,027