.eight.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"why the fuck did you not tell us, josie?!"

"because, i don't know how she stopped it. she never told me the full story! she always said it was too dangerous for me to know, that i was too young." josie answered. "answer me, goddammit."

"you've reached the berman residence." josie's voice spoke back to her. "we're not home right now. please leave a message after the beep."

"god, c! it's me, josie! i know you're there! you never leave the house." the brunette shouted. "except for me.. goddammit! i swear if you're out looking for me. i need to know the full story! we're being chased, c! the killers are after us, every single fucking one of them."

"this shit is not going to hold!" simon shouted, pushing against the door with kate and josh.

ripping the phone out of josie's hands, deena pressed the phone against her ear. "my girlfriend is going to die! we need to know how you sur-"

"you've run out of time. to record a new message, press one."

"fuck! goddammit. why does your voice sound so annoying over the phone, josie?!" deena yelled, throwing the phone at the floor.

simon shouted from the door as nightwing's hand burst through the hole in the door, gripping his forehead. "help!"

"simon!" josie shouted, reaching forward picking a drawing compass up off the floor, she jammed the sharp point into his hand. nightwing moved back, a painful groan sounding from the hallway as a woman's face appeared in the hole.

"mom.." josie stumbled back, almost falling onto her butt, the older frell woman pushed her hand through, swinging her saw towards where simon had been.

"josie! josie!" sam shouted, drawing the girl's attention away from her mothers hand. "you said that she died! c. berman? and that took all the monsters away?"

"yeah? they stopped.." josie answered.

"fuck it. i'm dying one way or another tonight." sam concluded.

"let's get out of here. come on!" deena shouted, opening the window as she ushered sam out the window.

once at the supermarket, simon broke into the pharmacy, grabbing the pills they needed for sam to die properly and be able to come back.

"a few months ago, my brother timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested to much of a certain substance. he was dead for two minutes. but..." simon explained.