.five.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚
_________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚

"i can't believe you guys are wearing that."

"can't believe you're not." josie remarked, smirking over at deena as she rolled her eyes.

"yeah, deena. we are in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us." kate added.

"oh, kate you don't know?" the frell asked, faking surprise. "deena's too cool for flashlights."

kate laughed as the two girls followed after simon and josh, their arms intertwined as they walked slowly. "so, you gonna tell me what's up with you and josh?" the dark haired girl whispered to josie.

"excuse me?" josie answered.

"i'm not dumb, jo. i know when you've got a crush on someone." kate further explained.

"is this really a good time to be talking about this?" the frell questioned, slowing her pace to keep a distance away from the boys.

"no." kate answered simply. "but, we may die tonight."

"true, but i'm not answering you." josie spoke quickly, slipping her arm out of kate's as she quickly moved forward.

"oh, you asshole!" kate called out, punching jo on the shoulder as they approached the crashed car.

"okay, so i fell out of the car.." sam started, kneeling down beside the passenger door, mimicking her movements from that night. "here. i was crawling, and my nose was bleeding. and then... i feel something"

the group watched as sam pulled at a chain, pulling it towards her, moving the moss off from around it. "chains?" kate questioned.

"oh my god." josie mumbled, watching as a skull rolled out from under a pile of moss. "not just chains."

"no way.."

"holy shit." josh muttered as he pulled at the chains, flipping over the padlock in his hands, running his thumb over the engraving. "fier. it's her. it's her grave."

"oh no, no. no! this is bad! this is really bad!" simon exclaimed.

"yeah, no shit, sherlock. we've got dead psychopaths chasing after us!" josie replied, smacking the boy on his arm.

"no wonder the witch is pissed at us. i'd be pissed too. sam disturbed her grave." kate concluded, sending a glare at sam.

"now she's sending her henchmen after us." josh mumbled, running his hands over his head.