So it Begins.

[Disclaimer: I was a complete amateur when I started writing this work so do expect seeing dozens of grammar and spelling issues... ye. I did improve over time though so the more you progress in each chapters, the "better" the writing gets, so just bear with the early chapters for me, will ya? I could try and editing the early chapters to fix the issues but doing so would remove the comments so I'd rather not...]

I'm no pro writer so forgive me if it's not up to your taste.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

In a rented apartment.

Y/N POV in English

"You called mom?"

Mom(phone): "Yes sweety how was your flight? You didn't trigger your motion sickness along the way did you?"

"Oh please mom I can handle myself, anyways I just finished readying up my computer so I'm gonna stream in a moment."

It took a while to finish since I just arrived in my new apartment 2 hours ago. I still had to deliver my belongings in my apartment and unpack the boxes.

Mom(phone): "So you finished unpacking and decorating your apartment?"

"Nah I still have all of my things in the boxes except for my computer set. I'm tight in time since I scheduled my stream to start 10 minutes from now."

Mom(phone): "I see..."

Silence falls in between us. If she got nothing to say then I might as well end the call so I can start the stream.

"Hey mom I gotta g-"

Mom(phone): "Honey did you really have to go to Japan? You could've just continued your streaming career here just fine."

Ugh this conversation again. I don't know how many times we already had this conversation. My mom doesn't want to me to go to Japan as she still treats me like a little kid even though I'm already a fully grown adult.

"Mom you know I'm doing this for us right?"

Mom(phone): "I know! I-... I know your streaming career is the only thing that keeps our family financially stable and I'm very proud of you for that. But it's just not having you here i-"

Hmm it's all about the money again as expected. My family is very poor so they always have to depend on me to keep the family alive as I am a popular streamer... Well... Would I really call myself a popular streamer?

"I'll continue to send you guys money while I'm here so you don't have to worry about it. It's essential for me to be in Japan to fully capitalize on my career so that's why I'm here right now. Anyways I really gotta now so bye mom"

*Bzttt*

As a streamer that is only popular in Japan, it makes sense for me to live here right? As I can use my fame here to start my own business or do a partnership with a popular company. I don't really know why I'm popular in Japan to begin with even though I'm not even a Japanese streamer. Well... Not that I'm complaining though. I'd still would appreciate it if I'm atleast popular worldwide though.

Inner Me: 'As if you're that popular in Japan.'

'What? What do you want?'

Inner Me: 'You brag about building a company and shit even though you don't really know if you're "that" well known in Japan.'

'Bruh. 90% of my listeners are from Japan. Are you even me? Useless fuck'

Inner me: 'Bitch listen to me for a sec. Sure majority of your viewers are from Japan and you mostly get 100k live viewers on every stream. But are you that confident that you're even relevant here in Japan? Do you expect people here to make plushies of you or something? Hah! You are a joke!'