Sugar and Salt

Heya! I wanna do a quick QnA about any question involving this story. First question asked will be answered with 99% truth!

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Inside a small room, a very beautiful and smart looking woman is sitting on her gaming chair while her legs are crossed. She released a very long sigh as she turned off the power button on her computer, it looks like she just finished streaming?

Watson: " Since I'm done streaming, I suppose I still have time to work on the drugs I've been working on recently..."

She took out a toolbox from just beneath her computer desk. When she opened it, a large amount of syringes and needles can be seen inside toolbox.  It looks like this girl is more dangerous than we actually thought...

Watson: " After years of preparation... I'm finally one step closer to perfecting the drug..." A sketchy smug can be seen from her face.

She took out the needle as she carefully observed it's details, it's like she's gonna have an orgasm by just looking at it. Perhaps this girl has an obsession over pointy objects?

Watson: " A drug made especially for  Y/N... If he will be the test subject for this drug... Then I cannot leave a single room for error!"

*Ring Ring*

A phonecall distrups Watson's monologue. As the loud ring startled her, she unconsciously returned the needle back to the box and immediately hid it below her computer desk as if she's trying to hide evidence from someone. She then promptly composed herself as she grabbed her phone to answer the call.

Watson: "Gura?"

Gura(phone): " Heya Watson! I want to talk to you about something!" A very enthusiastic voice from Gura.

Watson: " Let me guess... Is this about Y/N...?"

Gura: " Yes! Actually, I'm just surprised that everything you said about Y/N and the Senpais getting caught in a storm turned out to be true!"

Watson: " Well... That's the reason why I asked you to go there with them..." She says in a tired manner.

Gura: " But how did you predict what was gonna happen!?"

Watson squints her eyes before responding to Gura's question.

Watson: " I'm just glad that all of you are fine. Things would've been much worse for them if you weren't there." She completely ignored her question.

Gura: " Worse?"

Watson: " Let's just say that they wouldn't be leaving that island unscathed if you weren't there..."

Gura: " I see... well... I don't know how you predicted what was gonna happen but... I wanna thank you for telling me to go with them Watson! I really had fun spending time with them!" A very excited voice echoed.

A warm smile can be seen from Watson's face.

Watson: " He's a very amazing guy isn't he?"

Gura: " Yes! I mean... He can be mean sometimes but the fact that everything he does is so cool makes me want to do to anything for him!"

Watson: " Righttt? He does have a massive Ego which can be annoying sometimes but he's still a guy you can always rely on!" Watson's mood began to change.

Gura: " He actually told me that he's starting to fall in love with me... It made me so flustered that I instinctively try to act dumb about not knowing what it means..."