Akumi

.

.

.

.

.

I've always been an awkward person. I always find myself in a situation where I'll have trouble communicating with people I'm not familiar with. This is the one weakness that I admit has made me lose confidence in myself.

But this weakness is not something I'm confident enough to admit to my close loved ones, whenever they tell me that I'm a very shy girl, I always flat out deny their claims and tell them that I'm quite the opposite. That I'm actually quite an extrovert myself.

But really though... Action speaks louder than voice... So it's pretty obvious that they don't buy my claims and just agree with me so that they wouldn't hurt my feelings.

" There's not that many streams from any popular streamers tonight huh... I'm actually quite getting bored now..."

Because of my shyness, I spend a lot of my free time in my house playing with my computer. Society calls these people 'NEET' these days.

' Should I just play Apex instead? But I don't really feel like doing it at the moment... Especially when I just had a losing streak...'

At that night, I was really bored and got nothing to do on the internet. The favorite streamers I love to watch are currently not doing any activities so I was just left staring at my own reflection in the mirror.

" Don't look at me like that, me," I say as I sighed.

...

...

...

' Right... I guess I should just find streamers I want to watch.'

I was so bored at that time that I was forced to use the YouTube filter for searching streamers that are currently live. I ended up just rapidly scrolling through the channels to find a streamer that I want to watch.

" Yabe... These are all English streamers... I can't watch someone I don't understand."

As I was about to click exit, I accidentally clicked on a channel that I had no interest in watching.

The person had 0 concurrent live viewers and he was someone from overseas. He was playing Minecraft at that moment and he had a webcam on.

" Awawawa... I didn't mean to click that..."

I immediately hovered my mouse to the 'back' button as fast as possible.

...

...

Though that was what I was supposed to do...

" I really am so clumsy--"

Streamer: " Woah! Is that a viewer?? Welcome Welcome!"

...

...

...

Who would have known... That those words he said managed to change my life...

" Oh no... OH NO OH NO!! HE NOTICED ME!! Now it will be very disrespectful if I just leave!"

I began to panic like crazy at that time. I remember I fell off my chair just because of how nervous I was when he noticed me.

" Oh gosh... What do I do! I didn't even understand what he said!" I rubbed my hair due to frustration.

' He said "welcome" if I remember correctly... Doesn't that word mean that he is happy that I joined his stream??'