Eradication Unit

Heyoo!! I'm on a roll with these weekly chaptersss. 6-7k words per chapter in a week is a real grind lol. At this rate, we'll most likely be finished in the 3rd to 4th week of March.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Chat: " Hey, boss. You've been streaming for more than 12 hours now, you should go to sleep."

Chat: " I call dibs on him passing out in 5 minutes."

Chat: " Sleep is for the weak!! Keep playing!!"

" HNGGHH!! Getting past this stage is impossible! Damn dog doesn't know how to jump!!"

Inner me: ' He's a bandicoot, not a dog you pea brain. The title of the game is literally called Crash Bandicoot...'

" Eh? Go to sleep? Nahh I'm not tired yet. I'm not sleeping unless I get past this damn bridge level!" He says to chat.

Since Matsuri is no longer living with him, the guy pulls out an all-nighter stream for almost 15 hours now. Also, the fact that he's in a huge dilemma makes him unable to sleep.

Chat: " Bruh... It's 6 am, you're gonna die on stream at this point."

Chat: " Look at those nasty eye bags."

" Chillax chat, I'm a professional and an adult. I know what I'm doing!" He lets out a weak chuckle before he starts playing again.

Inner me: ' Are you going to spend your last remaining day with the girls like this...?'

' Shush. I'm almost at the end.'

He completely zones out as he focuses on the game he's playing. The mouth is wide open and drool starts to leak out of it.

Chat: " Eww!!"

Chat: " Close your mouth you filth!"

Chat: " This reminds me of Jujutsu Kaisen all of a sudden..."

Chat: " Gosh... I wish I could have some of his drool..."

" GAAAHHH!!! I died at the last jump!! FUCCKK!!"

Inner me: ' Can you end the stream and rest, please?'

" Oh no no no... I was so close! I have to keep try--"

Before he could finish what he was saying, he catches a glimpse of someone familiar in chat. Seeing her completely sent a shiver down his spine.

Suisei(chat): " Y/N-kun~ If you don't end your stream in 10 seconds I'm going to come to your house and end it myself~❤"

...

...

...

" R-Right... I'll call it quits for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow..."

Chat: " LMAOOO."

Chat: " Suisei-san coming in clutch!"

Chat: " LOL is he shaking??"

Suisei: " Yey! Bye-bye, Y/N-kun!❤"

" D-Don't forget to like and subscribe... Bye..."

Just like that, he ends his stream. He then pushes his chair backward and leans his head against it.

" ...What time is it again?"

Inner me: ' 6 am.'

' Crap... I pulled out an all-nighter huh... Time went by so quickly.'

Inner me: ' Just go to sleep for now for the love of God.'

' Pftt... Nahh, I don't think I can sleep at all.'