Broken but Fixable (PART 2)

Sorry if this story is confusing....... But this is a new POV!!!!!

:x

<<~~>>~~<<~~>>~~<<~~>>

Julie's POV

I watch her retreating figure go through her front door. I really wanna know what was wrong with her, she never crys.... Only if it's serious.

Or the Harry Potter movie's.... But that's not the point right now!

I reluctantly start the car and begin to turn around to go see the boys. I knew she had to be alone right now. I just hope she didn't cut again. I only saw her do it one before. But she swore she wouldn't do it again.

I get on the road and start to drive, when I remember she had been with Niall. Maybe he did something...

I quickly grab my phone and call Niall, keeping an eye on the road. After it rings for a minute, it goes to voice mail. weird. I try again an it does the same thing.

I then call Harry, hoping he knows where Niall is and maybe why he's not picking up his phone. Harry answer on the fourth ring. "heloooooooo?" he says. "Hey Harry, it's me Julie."

"Oh hey" he says. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Hey I was wondering," I say to him. "Do you know where Niall is by any chance?"

"Well I'm not sure, but he might be going to Annabellas." he answers.

"Why would he go there?" I ask him confused at why he would want to go to her house.

"He just called me asking for her number and address. He said he had a bad feeling." Harry says kinda slow, like he didn't understand either. It makes no sense. "Thanks Harry." I say.

"Any time." he replies then we hang up.

I put me phone down and drive into a parking lot, doing a donut and turning around. It will take me a few minutes to get back. I didn't even realise how far away I had gotten.

I get to her house and I see Niall's car already there. I run up to the front door and open it to her a loud gasp come from upstairs, followed by a bang.

I run up the steps to see Niall standing by the bathroom door, the most shocked look on his face. The door must have been slammed.

"Niall?" I say to him hesitantly. I walk over and put a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me with a sad, confused, and overall shocked face.I didn't have to ask, I already know what he saw.

Annabella cutting. Again.

NIALLS POV

She imeadietly got up and slammed the door in my face, still sobbing. But quietly.

I can't even comprehend what was happening. I hear a voice call my name and fell a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see Julie standing there.

I look up at her with my mixed emotions. Confused, angry, shocked. Why would she do that to herself?

Right now I felt as if I had to figure out who caused her to do that, and beat them till their head is up their own ass.

I open my mouth but no words come out. I look over at Julie for help and she half smiles at me, understanding how I feel.

I turn around again and knock on the door quietly. "Go away, I wanna be alone." Annabella's muffles voice says through the door. "Please Belli?" I beg. "Let me in?". I basically beg her. She doesn't open it. I sigh and hear Julie walk downstairs.