Follow Up

Hey guys!! Hope you don't mind the fact this ain't a chapter... well obviously it wouldn't be.. but still.

Alright so I just had a few things I needed to mention to you guys.

So on this book, the one I am currently writing in, that you guys are reading at this very second, is called Why Me.

Which you obviously know..

So I wanted to touch on the point that this story has a total of 12.4k reads!!! that's amazing my little mushrooms!!

You guys worked hard and got in 256 votes and 64 comments.

I really mean it when I say I couldn't be happier about this. My little mushrooms made this story wicked popular.

Ok well sorta popular.

Now remember this as this note goes on.

I have a couple other things to mention as hers the first.

Ok.... So I'm sad. I have the sequel to this story up, which is called Why Now.

Now on that story, there aren't many people reading it :(.

Now don't misunderstand, I know I was gone for a while and had to stop writing but I thought people would still read it.

So I just wanted to point out that the sequel is up and you should all read it!!!

Ok. Now here is a less important thing. I am going to start revising/fixing/checking over the first book.

I'm gonna fix anything that needs to be fixed and I'm gonna rewrite parts to sound better.

Basically editing.

So if any parts majorly change (which most likely won't happen) I will write them in a chapter, where and what chapter for you to look at.

Another way minor thing, I have a twitter!! you should all be lively mushrooms and go follow me!!

My twitter name is @NinjaArmyLeader

Alright so I hope you guys aren't to disappointed in me at my basically begging you to read my story. *smiles sheepishly*

Ok guys *salutes*

Peace dwag ^~^

Luff chu!

-MummaMushroom