Home? Leaving?

:( so you guys didn't comment and vote... But I'm uploading anyway. I didnt think my writing was any good but I got reads.

Thanks for reading dudes :)

-.-.-.-.-.-.

-----Annabellas P.O.V.-----

I sighed as I sat in the hospital bed. The doctor said that I might get to be in a wheelchair to day. Woohoo -_-.

Two nurses came in and asked if I wanted to get in the wheel chair and go down the hall or something. I nodded vigorously, wanting to get out of this boring room.

As the helped me in (I couldn't walk well as I had been 'asleep' for 2 months) and wheeled me into the hall. I saw Maddie and Julie standing there and I smiled. Julie gave me a creepy smile and I laughed.

Maddie gave me a blank stare. Ok...

"Hey dude and dudett." I say looking at Julie then Maddie. Julie glared at me. "If you were not in a wheelchair I you BICH slap you." she says and I laugh. Maddie laughs to.. but it sounded kinda fake. What's up with her today?

I shrug it off as Julie offers to wheel me. I shake my head. "Oh no. No no no. Remember the last time you pushed me while I was on something with wheels?" I said and she started laughing.

"Oh yeah! When we were at Katies house (forgot about her didnt you :)) and you sat in the wheel barrel?" she said and I nodded holding back a laugh.

"And then. I pushed. You into a tree." she says in between laughs. I couldn't hold on any longer and started to laugh. My ribs started hurting in two seconds and I stopped but kept smiling.

I didn't want any more pain medication. Besides, it's just a little pain. It doesnt matter.

I brush it away and we start walking down the hall, me finally letting Julie push.

She turned and we found and empt corridor. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" we all said at the same time. Then we grinned evilly at each other an Julie stood on the back and Maddie stood with her.

it was one of those wheel chairs with bars on the back (I don't really know if those exists but pretend they do for now xD) and Julie put one foot on the ground, as did Maddie.

"On your mark." I said in my announcer voice. "Get set. And GO!" I yelled and they started pushing.

We flew down the hall giggling. "WEEEEEE!" Maddie yelled and threw her hands in the air. She yellows and quickly grabbed back on as she started falling. Julie and Maddie slam their feet onto the ground and we skid to a stop.

"Man we haven't done that in a while!" I say and they nod. When we were younger we would go into a hospital closer to my house and ride on the wheel chairs.

We would always get kicked out if course.

We started to go back to my room like nothing happened and I smiles at the receptionist.

She gave me a confused look and I gave her a glare. She looked scared for a moment and looked down at her work. I laughed to myself.

I love making people uncomfortable.

We got to my room and I felt really tired. The nurse told me it was normal though. I said goodbye to Maddie and Julie and the nurses put me back into my bed.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

------A TIME PERIOD LATER---- (sorry for all the jumps I just want the hospital shiz to be over >~<)

I ran through the door into the sun. I finally get to leave this he'll hole!! "Harry hurry up!" I yell to my British pop-star friend. He shakes his head. "I new I shouldn't have given you candy.