Too Long (Part 2)

Guys something funny just happen. I was listening to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and I was singing it and stuffs.

Then my mom walks on while I'm in mid jump on my bed and I fell on my face, on the floor. She stared at me for a few minute before slowly backing away xD.

That was funny. And my face hurts :c

-----Annabellas P.O.V----- (before the guys get the call from her dad)

I was lying on the ground, eyes half closed. I wasn't just tired. No I was exhausted. I had barley slept, I hadn't ate much, and more. I had to weigh at least 15 pounds lighter than when I first got here. And even then I was underweight.

My arms and legs were bonnier than a skeleton but I somehow managed to find strength somewhere in me.

My dad walked down the stairs with Eliot, grins on their faces. I glared at them and wiped sweat off my forehead. I had been feeling a little lightheaded lately and warm.

Was I sick? I barley had time to ponder it before there was a sharp blow of pain to my cheek. I put one of my boney hands against it, holding in my tears. I wouldn't let him see what he did to me. How much it hurt.

I watched as he stood with his belt resting at his side, swinging a little from the hit. I stared up at him, the dark pools of hate and coldness seeming to stretch on forever and swallow happiness just to turn it to hate.

He whipped the belt again and this time it lashed out and hit my leg. I hissed in pain at my already broken ankle throbbed.

*Flashback*

I lay on the ground as he paces in front of me. "You stupid little whore!" he yelled and slammed his foot down on my ankle. I held on a cry of pain best o could, but it came out as a small strangled cry.

He slammed it down again. And again. And again. I felt as if it would fall right off. I started getting dizzy from the pain and my world slowly faded to black.

*End*

Some tears fell down my face but I kept my head down. The belt haddent hit in a few minutes by now and I was getting worried. Did he just have something worse planned?

I froze at I heard a quiet click of what sounded like a gun. I looked up slowly and was met with the end of a gun pointed right between my eyes. He smiled at me and put his finger lightly on the trigger.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way sweetheart. But... if you had listened to mommy. It would have been fine." he sounded crazy. Listened? She wanted to kill me!

"You sick bastard." I spat at him. His expression motives into anger and fury. But thence was till for a moment. I listened, thinking I heard a noise outside. He then whispered something to Eloit and faced toward me again.

He shot the gun and Eliot kicked me hard in the ankle, the broken one, making me yell out in pain. I then heard frantic foot steps and my heart lifted. Someone was here? Was it the guys and Julie?

Then my heart sank. It couldn't be. Why would they come looking for me when they hate me? I've come to terms with it over the past few weeks. I realised I had spaced out for a few moments so I zoned back in.

"-just make sure!" my 'dad' yelled at Eliot. He nodded and ran up, leaving me and the monster alone. My father turned to gave toward me an I had a stone look on my face, matching his.

He took a few shot steps in my direction, slowly raising the gun. "I think it's time I ended this princess. For good." he poised his finger over the trigger and said a final good bye to me.

I was ready though as he closed his eyes to shoot I turned and threw my self at his feet. He was close enough for me to grab them and flip him. He fell to the ground, the gun clattering away from us. His head made a sickening crunch as it hit the ground.

I searched his pockets for the keys and found them in his shirt pocket. I was weak and was already almost out of energy but I knew had to make it.

I unlocked my cuff and it clattered to the floor. There were loud yells and screams form upstairs along with a shot form a gun.

I heard the familiar voice of Julie screaming that the earrings were long of and then a thud. I grabbed the gun and ran by my dads body, not checking for life, and up the stairs. As fast as I could wasn't fast enough

I peeked around and hear them coming from the left so I took that turn. I came to a hallway that lead off in a few directions and automatically stiffened.

This was my house. My old house.

He kept me hear? I had no time to dwell on this before there was the sound of glass breaking and a yell from Julie. "You fucking BITCH!" and I walked in to see her pounce at him.

I was behind her, but close. He raised the gun and everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

I ran forward, Julie skidded to a hault, he put his finger on the trigger, I held mine up, he pulled the trigger, I was in front of julie, and shot.

Then on the floor.

Then my world darkened before disappearing completely.

-----Julies P.O.V----

As soon as we heard the yell we knew something was bad, VERY bad. We ran in as fast as we could and ended up in a small room. Next to it was a living room and we heard a small noise.

We went in and there stood someone I knew to well. "Eliot!?" I screeched. He smirks and Louis put a hand on my shoulder. "You know him?" he asked. I nodded not taking my eyes off Eliot.

"I should have known" I spat at him, "that you of all fucking people would be helping him." I emphasised on him, obviously meaning her 'dad'.

He shrugged. "He paid me good money. And to see that little slut in pain was all I needed to seal the deal." he laughed at the end but I saw regret flash in his eyes.

He raises a gun and fires close to his head as Harry takes a step toward him. "One more step, I shoot you all." his tone makes it sound like he isn't playing around.

"You ski fucks, beating someone like that. How could you!" I yelled accusingly at him.

"That whore deserved it anyway." he smirked again. "She's got that 'the earrings are coming off look again'" Lou mumbles. "Oh the earrings are LONG gone." then jump at him, but theres an arm around my waist.

"I'm not letting you get shot." Harry whispers in my ear. I breath heavily, my anger bubbling at the peak of explosion.

"I fuckin swear.." I didn't finish before hurling a glass object near my at him. It made him lose his grip on his gun slightly and I took my chance.

"You fucking BITCH!" I yelled and lunged at him. But four things happened at once.

One, he got his grip back. Two, Anna came in the room. Three, I stopped in my tracks. Four She stepped I front of me and held up a gun. Five. There was two shots fired. Then a body on the ground. Not moving.

Oh god Annie.

------------

What did y'all think!? Was it dramatic enough? I hope it was good. Things turned our a little differently than expected but what Eva.

So there are around I think seven or six more chapters. :c I'm sad to end this book but I would have to eventually.

So tell me guys, would you like a sequel? Tell me I. The comments! Alright, so remember: vote, fan, comment, an all that jazz!

Love you my mushrooms!

Bye

-Mumma mushroom