Nervous

Exciting c:

8=====D lol

<><><><><><>

-----Harrys P.O.V.-----

I was pacing as we waited for our plane tone called. I had explain to all the boys when we got here and they we as awake as me.

Then I realized something. "Liam." I said quietly. It was only like 4:20 in the morning...

"Yeah Harry?" he said tiredly. "We didn't call Julie." I say and he bites his lip. "I think it will be ok. She will understand." he says and I nod. "Your right."

Then the announcement comes on, "Plane 232 to California, now boarding." the bored voice says. I basically ran to the to ticket person and got to my seat as soon as possible. The boys filed in behind me.

Zayn and Liam sat together and me and Lou sat together. We didn't tell Niall because of what he told us after she left.

*Flashback*

Niall looked nervous the whole way home. "Ni, what's up?" I said as we sat on the couch. I was worried about Annie but I feel like he knows something. He looks up at me and bites his lip.

"It's my fault." he whispers. I look at him confused. "Ni it's no ones f-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"No Harry it is. We were arguing and I kept asking her why she was ignoring me. Ten she started crying and hyperventilating and.. She ran out."

My jaw dropped. "Niall. How could you let her leave like that. HOW COULD YOU MAKE HER SO UPSET? Why did YOU make her CRY?" I yelled at him.

He was the reason? HE was the reason my sister ran away? I can't even handle this. I stormed out and slammed the door behind me.

I can back a little while later and a note was on the counter. 'Harry, I'm staying at Macy's tonight. I'm so sorry I did this. I'll see you tomorrow -Ni' I just glared at it.

*Present*

My leg was tapping and shaking. Zayn fell asleep with a frown on his face from worry while the rest of us were wide awake.

The next thing I know, I'm asleep.

----

*Dream*

I was running after a figure as she ran down an alley. She seemed scared, what did I do? Then someone ran past me. He ran her into a corner and walked slowly closer. I then realized the girl was Annie.

But who was the man. He had sandyish hair and he was tall. I tried to run closer but my feet seemed to be stuck to the ground.

"Please! Help!" she yelled, crying. Then he pulled out a knife and I heard a sickening noise and a scream of pain.

Then silence.

*End*

"Sir, sir were here." I here a voice say. My eyes shot open and I blinked a few times. Scary...

I shook my head and she smiled at me. I gave a weak smile back and or up. She walked away and the boys were getting up to. We all were stretching and stuff as I grabbed my bags.

I ran out of the plane as soon as I can and the boys followed. They were taking to long though so I hailed a taxi and quickly asked for him to take me to the Ritson hotel. he nodded and looked at me in the mirror a few times.

"Do you have a sister? One who recently came here?" he asked and I nodded slowly. "Yes, why?" I ask him.

He stares at the road "I brought her to the Ritson hotel just yesterday I think. If it's the right girl." he says and I nod. At least I have to right place and didn't just here her wrong.

I'm coming Annie. I'll get you back.

------------

Yes it was short I know -___- I just wanted to upload today for Julie since for some reason she likes this story.

JULIE. YOU CRAY. >.>

But yeah it was kind of just a filler :/

Anyway.... If you read thins Julie: UPLOAD MUH BABY TONIGHT CHIKA :)

K BYEEE