Chapter Thirteen

Driving through the streets of Brooklyn, the warm air slapping my face and blowing my hair to all directions, I look over to the left to see Xander driving, my mouth twitched as I tried to hide the smile from gracing my lips, he sat there wearing casual white tee's and blue jeans with white converse, his eyes focused on his destination and his hands gripping the steering tightly, I sighed and leaned on the seat closing my eyes allowing the air to engulf me...this reminds me of our little trip to Miami when we were married.

We rode on his motorcycle, my hands tightly clamped around his torso and my hair blowing wildly even with the helmet on...he planned to take me to Miami for my birthday trip and I couldn't be more blessed, we were heading to the beach resort.
He stopped and I looked around taking the beautiful surroundings and people happily chattering around, the mild sun tanning their skins, women in bikinis and men in beach shorts, some wearing white t~ shirt and some wearing nothing, I came down followed by Xander, he smiled at me before kissing my forehead.
"Happy birthday baby!"he said before pecking my lips slightly.

"Mia?"
"Mia I know you're not sleeping" Xander said waking me from my thoughts, only now have I noticed we've stopped at the front of my house.
"Sorry I was lost" I said showing him a nervous smile
"I noticed..you have a nice house" he complemented while I came down walking over to the trunk of his Benz pulling out my suitcase with his own, my purse strap hanged around my shoulders.
"Well, took me a lot of work to get it" I said rolling the suitcases to my doorstep.
"Where do you work at?"he asked
"A tech company, 10miles from here" I replied opening the door while Xander plopped on the sofa, I chucked slightly.
"And what's so amusing?"he asked stretching his eyebrows up
"The fact that you're still lazy with chores is" I laughed
"Oh please, I have money to pay people to do my chores, that thing is exhausting" he said and rolled his eyes, I shook my head and walked towards the kitchen searching for something to make for him.

****
I ended up making rice and chicken sauce for Xander, we sitted on the dinning table, chairs opposite each other eating our food in a comfortable silence.
"Babe?" He called
It's been long I heard him call me that, the amount of spark that went through my body can't be known, I raised my head from my food to look at him already staring at me.
"Yes?" I answered
"The food is nicer than it was, did you go to cooking school?" He asked
I laughed and shook my head to say 'no'
"Thank you" I said packing our dishes before heading to the kitchen to dump them in the sink, I began to wash them until I felt a hand snake around my waist, I froze.
"Relax baby...it's me" Xander whispered right above my ear, his hot breath fanning my ear, i gulped before continuing to wash the dishes.
He begun kissing my neck...sucking on it slightly, I let out a gasp at the amount of pleasure coursing through my body and finally dropped the plate when he began nibbling on my neck just above my collarbone,he knows that's my spot.. he still remembers..
"Xander..." I called trying to make it sound firm until a moan interrupted me.
He turned me around making meet his brown eyes darkened with lust and pleasure, he pulled my shirt allowing my breast to fall free as I didn't wear bra because I was at home, he gripped the left one with his palm sucking on the right nipple...moans and gasps erupted from me, his name coming out from my mouth like a song, I pulled his shirt dumping it on the ground with my own before his lips collided with mine passionately and he gripped my thighs lifting me up to rest on his hips leading us to my room.