Epilogue

"Mummyyyy!!!!"
Ugh, I groaned, why so much noise in the morning? Where is Xander when I need him? I got up from the bed to the bathroom washing my face before exiting the room, I jogged down the stairs into the kitchen just to be met with Xander and Keisha, Xander always the troublesome playful father he is, he was messing with her food raising it high enough for a 4year old child not to reach, keisha was sobbing and thrashing loudly. I rolled my eyes, I'm always the matured one, I walked up to Xander snatching the bowl of cereals from him and handing it over to keisha who stopped crying, xander glared at me.
"Babe..you do not play with the children's food" I scolded opening the fridge.
"She didn't complain" he retorted causing me to give him a pointed look
"Really? I woke up due to her screaming" I said looking for milk in the fridge
"Well" he murmured before walking out, I suppressed my laughter.
Finally sighting the milk, I brought it out and placed it on the counter, I paused looking at the wedding ring on my right hand, around the middle finger, I blushed remembering it too well.
After I and Xander made up, we moved in to Russia, his hiding place every since he took kaden from me.
Few months later, he engaged me and that's when I found out I was pregnant with keisha, soon we got married and I gave birth to keisha, we watched them both grow, Kaden and keisha.
Keisha looks exactly as Xander, the same black hair and same blue eyes and the same rosy pink lips and a built slender shape, i think the only thing she would get from me will be my height.
I loved them both and I love my husband too.
My mum left this world behind a year ago, Alicia and James are to get married one week from now. I haven't heard much from Daniel but I hope he's fine.
Vicky is in jail
She came rushing back into our lives just as everything was beginning to fair well and she got her self into jail.
Neon, well neon and julianna are yet to marry but they have a child named Blayze. He's a pretty boy.
The feeling of arms snaked around my waist brought myself from my thoughts just to notice Xander's present.
"After all these years mia...." he started before placing kisses on my neck to my back, he stopped resting his face in the crook of my neck before continuing "you still ogle over our wedding ring?" He asked he must have seen me staring at it for too long.
"Whenever I look at it, I see the reflection of the past, of our past, the past we survived together"I said resting my hands on his.
"I love you so much mia" he said taking a deep breath of my scent
"I love you too Xander" I said back before turning around throwing my arms around his neck pulling him for a kiss.
"Ewwww!" The shriek of children caused us to pull away and look at the door to be met with grimaces from Kaden and keisha.
"What are you doing here?" I asked out of reflex
"We were about to take fruits but we've lost our appetite" Kaden spoke before scurrying away with keisha on his tail.
"Ugh! He's too matured to be a 12year old boy" I commented while Xander chuckled causing me to chuckle too.
"Going for a run, first person to get to the grim's cafe get to skip chores!" Xander yelled before scurrying out of the kitchen
"Hey that's cheating!" I called out running behind him trying to keep up. He laughed in response causing me to smile, how much I love hearing his laughter.

THE END
Well short epilogue I know, um this is my first book on wattpad. I know it's short but I hope you like it.
Thank you!