Character bio

Hello everyone. So first things first, this bio is a little long, but please read.

Secondly, the world did have shinobi villages and other things from Naruto spread across Japan, China, Nepal, India, South Korea, and other countries in the East and Southeast Asia along with Kamar Taj(Mystic arts or magic school) in Nepal, later shifted to India when All for One's influence reached to China and Nepal, but that was in the early 1940s when it was destroyed. 

Then, the world mysteriously forgot about the shinobi as all of their records were destroyed. Only a few extremely top-ranking and strong ninjas were able to remember and they went into hiding and worked as Assassins or in armies and kept the ninshu alive along with the secret documents they were able to hide.

Third, the world is a little kinder towards quirkless as the mystic organizations like Kamar Taj, Chi users, and Ninjas came forward during the emergence of quirks. However, Japan under All for One's ruling was divided and the quirkless were treated more harshly there.

Fourth, due to the emergence of quirk Chakra was starting to disappear. except for the basic Chakra needed for the body, the reserves were almost 0 in humans. Soon, to become shinobi, a person with quirk had to start training by4 and a quirkless by 6.

Fifth, since Marvel influences this fic greatly, it doesn't exist in this world, however, DC was a pre-quirk era comic publisher and made movies just like in reality.

Now, for the bios-

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya

Hero name- Gambit

Quirk- Kinetikinesis: An overpowered quirk allowing him to manipulate Kinetic energy and convert potential into kinetic energy. Why overpowered? See for yourself. Drawback? Can't use it on the molecular level.

Gear- Hero suit Gamma, three sections staff, cards

Personality- Kind, passionate, and soft-spoken. Jokes around a lot with his friends. Slightly dense, speaks without thinking, which is often confused with flirting. Becomes flustered after realizing.

skills- Really good tactician and analyst. Mastery in martial arts and weapon-wielding. Extremely accurate with cards or any projectile for that matter. 

Bio- He was discovered to have an extremely strong quirk, so the Hero association wanted to have him in the ranks earlier than others. Hisashi Midoriya, concerned about his safety, made a deal about him being trained by his father and his student Steve Ray, and join the rank when he became 12. In just one year, he climbed the ranks and reached the rank of 17 in Japan Hero Ranking.

 In just one year, he climbed the ranks and reached the rank of 17 in Japan Hero Ranking