Chapter 6

The classes were over and it was time to go home. The day was filled with gloominess since it was discovered that Izuku for some reason had been tortured, though they couldn't bring themselves to ask why or by whom.

Currently, they were going to go out but saw a huge crowd at the door.

"Why is everyone crowding our door?" asked Kirishima.

"Well, it's obvious. They're scouting competition," said Bakugo as he walked to the door.

"Out of my way, I am not in the mood today," said Bakugo quietly, still upset about the torture part. He was Izuku's one of the closest friends, and would always become angry when he was reminded of the torture he went through. He wanted nothing more than to find those guys who tortured him and blow them up.

"I came here to see how the famous class A is like, but you all seem pretty arrogant," said a purple-headed sleepy boy.

"Huh?" said Bakugo passive-aggressively.

"Are all the hero course students like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned," said the guy.

"There were many who were enrolled in general and support courses because they couldn't make it to the hero course, did you know that?" asked the guy as he lazily scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah. So?" said Bakugo.

"You all are lucky that you got into the hero course. But the sports festival's result gives us a chance. They may transfer people in the hero course, and they may also transfer people out," said Shinso with a smirk.

"The general education course has reached a new height of stupidity it seems," said Bakugo.

"Hey, who are you calling stupid?" asked some people from the crowd.

"If you can call my classmates lucky for being able to be in the top 36 in the entrance exam, then they have every right to call you stupid for not being at the top," said Izuku as he got up.

"And you are?" asked Shinso with a scowl.

"Izuku Midoriya, Pro Hero Gambit," said Izuku as he stood up.

The crowd broke into murmurs.

"Tch. Anyways, I came here for a declaration of war. Slip up and I'll sweep the ground from beneath your feet," said Shinso.

"Hitoshi Shinso, quirk- brainwashing. The score during the entrance exam, 7 Villain Points, 25 Hero points," said Izuku, shocking everyone.

"I went through the list of those who were trying for hero course but were not able to and chose some other course. Here's an advice, stop blaming others for being better. Some people didn't exactly have a quirk suited for exams. One girl in our class is invisible, and the robots had an infrared vision. She had the same disadvantage as you. So it would be better to work on yourself rather than trying to pull off the victim card," said Izuku.

'Harsh,' was all 1A could think.

"HEY HEY! I AM FROM B CLASS NEXT DOOR! I HEARD THAT YOU FOUGHT VILLAINS AND I CAME HERE TO HEAR ABOUT IT! DON'T GET SO FULL OF YOURSELF!" yelled a silver-haired boy.

"No sane man would get full of himself for nearly dying. If somebody is, then he needs a therapist. Now please get out of our ways, because you may have time to waste, but we don't," said Izuku uninterestedly and Bakugo just walked out from the corner.

The crowd started to disperse and Izuku Kaminari walked out behind Bakugo with Jirou going after him.

"Kaminari, wait for a second," said Jirou, stopping Kaminari.