Chapter 2

"Hey cute girl, are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, t-thanks for s-saving me," she said with a stutter, as she was still scared.

"Hey grape boy and frog girl, are you both fine?" he asked, as they both stared at him in awe.

"Yeah," they said.

"W-who are you?" asked Ochako.

"I am Izuku midoriya," he replied.

She had heard that name before. She couldn't remember, but she was sure she had.

"Hey hey hey hey! What the fuck? You can't just come in between us like this," the villain said.

"Aah, so you're awake," said Izuku as he took out a green three-sectioned staff.

(Imagine it to be green)

"heh, this is only for strong villains, but I am in a hurry," said Izuku as he spun the end of it while forcing Kinetic energy into it.

He then ran forward and spun the end upward hitting his chin sending him flying. He used the momentum of the staff to then spin it and hit him on the stomach sending him to the ground.

"Wow," was all the trio could say.

"Alright, frog girl, grape boy, pretty girl, see you later," Izuku said as he jumped back and ran towards the center.

"P-p-pretty girl!" said Ochako with a blush.

"Did you recognize him *kero*?" asked Tsuyu.

"No, who is he?" she asked.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM! HE'S GAMBIT FOR GOD'S SAKE!" yelled Mineta.

"G-G-Gambit!" gasped Ochako.

"Yeah, Kero," Tsuyu said.

"W-wait, he called me c-c-c-c-cute!" said Ochako before fainting.

Aizawa was pinned down by the Nomu as Bakugo and Kirishima were laying there, injured.

All of a sudden, a chirping sound was heard as Kaminari's hand went through the nomu completely destroying his right torso.

"It's gonna regenerate," he muttered under his breath, irritated.

"You can't defeat this, this is master's ultimate creation," said Shigaraki as he laughed.

Shoto came to freeze him but the nomu just broke his frozen part and regenerated.

"What the hell is it?" said Shoto.

"It is a Nomu, it has multiple quirks like regeneration, shock absorption, super strength. You can't defeat it," said Shigaraki.