Chapter 9

As everyone was listening to Midnight, Izuku was making a plan in his head.

'So most won't want to team up with me. So that means that I'll have to depend on those who I know will have my back. That is one, I can't count Bakugo in because he made it clear that he wouldn't. So other than him, there's...'

"DEKU KUN LET'S TEAM UP!" said Ochako cheerfully.

"Really Ocha? I mean I am going to be the target of almost everyone," said Izuku.

"But that doesn't mean that I will abandon you. IF I did I wouldn't be a good friend," said Ochako.

"Same here," came a voice and Izuku turned to find Kaminari staring at him.

"We'll always have each other's back," said Kaminari with a grin.

---Flashback---

After Bakugo's declaration, currently, Kaminari was sitting with Bakugo and Izuku.

"Thanks, Bakugo," said Kaminari meekly.

"Tch. That's alright, but you should stand up for yourself," grumbled Bakugo.

"Don't mind him, he's always this grumpy," said Izuku with a chuckle.

"But he's right," said Kaminari as he looked down.

"I know. Just take it at your own pace," said Izuku.

"But if I am too slow everyone will just leave me behind," said Kaminari.

"I don't know about everyone, but I will always have your back," said Izuku.

---End---

"D-Denki," said Izuku with tears in his eyes.

"Now now, don't go sappy on me," said Kaminari as Ochako negated his gravity and Kaminari lifted him off the ground.

"WHOA! Give me a warning next time," said Izuku while laughing.

Ochako just stuck out her tongue at him and Kaminari gave a small chuckle.

Izuku just stared at Ochako. 'Man, I gotta ask her out today.'

"So where to next?" asked Kaminari.

"Well... HEY TOKOYAMI! WANNA JOIN?" yelled Izuku.

"O-okay," said Tokoyami with a sweatdrop.

"HELL YEAH!" said Dark Shadow with a grin.

"Technically we're a five-person team," said Izuku.

The teams were now gathering up and the countdown had started.

"Alright, brace yourself," said Kaminari as he got into the running stance.

The rider was Tokoyami and Dark Shadow was covering the left side where Ochako was.

Izuku was on the right side with a few pebbles in his hand which he could use as weapons.

The match had started.

For the first 10 minutes, nothing important happened.

But in the 11th minute, all hell broke loose.

Shoto was making one giant wall after another while Bakugo was fighting someone who had copied his quirk.

In the middle of random explosions and large walls of ice was Team Tokoyami, who was being attacked by 5 teams at once.

"Damn, damn, damn, DAMN!" yelled Izuku as he kept throwing one stone after another.

"Should we do it?" asked Tokoyami.