Chapter 7

Now they were in front of Ochako's apartment, and Izuku had stopped the car.

"Deku kun, can I ask something you now?" asked Ochako, carefully.

"Yeah, what is it?" asked Izuku.

"H-how did you get those scars?" she asked, now serious with a concerned look on her face, and all the happiness from Izuku's face was now replaced with a serious, distant, and slightly pained look.

"Can we... like... not discuss it here?" pleaded Izuku.

"I-it's alright if you don't want to discuss it here, or at all. If you want to tell me, you can come to my house," said Ochako, choosing her words very carefully.

If it was someone else, he would have denied it. But something in his guts was telling him to trust her.

He nodded and got out of the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had just entered Ochako's house, which was though really small and didn't have much but was extremely clean and well maintained.

"You live here alone?" asked Izuku, impressed.

"Yeah. I know it's not too much," she said, embarrassed.

She did invite him, but she was now panicking as this was the first boy in her house and she hadn't exactly prepared for it.

"Do you want anything?" she offered.

"Nah, I'm fine," said Izuku as he sat on the couch.

She sat next to him and faced him, pushing every emotion down, ready to hear the story.

"So..." she trailed off.

"Yeah, about that..." he trailed off.

"Do you remember the Uranium core recovery mission two years ago?" asked Izuku.

"Yeah, the mission itself was successful, but Feedback died and you... went missing for a few days..." she trailed off as she realized. "But they said you were fine and were just taken in by a local who didn't know about you and was treating you," said Ochako.

"Yeah, that was a cover-up. I was actually..."

---Flashback---

Izuku opened his eyes and saw surrounded by people wearing weird masks and many semi-auto and automatic guns in their hands.

(They were wearing this type of mask)

"Ohh... look who is awake. It's the Izuku Midoriya," said a guy who seemed the leader of them.

"Who are you and where am I?" asked Izuku.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" asked the guy sarcastically.