Chapter 8

Class 1A was currently sitting in the waiting room, waiting to be called. They all had trained hard, some in groups, like Izuku and Ochako, and Kaminari, Kirishima, Jirou, Mina, and Bakugo, but most trained alone.

"Midoriya..." said Shoto as he walked to Izuku.

"Statistically speaking, you, being a pro, are stronger than me," said Shoto.

"Do you really believe in that?" asked Izuku.

"Huh?" said Shoto.

"I don't believe in statistics or the quirk strength. The only thing that decides your strength is your drive. Those with stronger drive are stronger, that's it," said Izuku.

"It matters not, what I want to say is that I will defeat you," said Shoto.

"And what I want to say is, that I won't hold back, so you don't either. And that goes for everyone in this room too," said Izuku.

"Come at me with all you got," he said with a glare.

"You don't need to tell me that," said Kaminari with a grin.

"I'll fucking kill all of you," said Bakugo with a crazy smile.

The others could literally see sparks shooting from their eyes.

"HEY! PAY ATTENTION AUDIENCE! THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS STARTING, ARE YOU READY?" yelled Present Mic.

"HERE COMES THE CLASS THAT OVERCAME VILLAIN ATTACK! THE FIRST YEAR HERO COURSE STUDENTS, CLASS 1A!" he said as Izuku and others walked in.

"NEXT IS THE CLASS WHO ISN'T GETTING MUCH OF AN AIRTIME BUT IS EQUALLY STRONG, CLASS 1B!"

Another group of 20 students walked in led by a blonde boy.

"NEXT IS THE GENERAL STUDIES SECTION C, D, AND E!"

General studies students led by Hitoshi Shinso followed behind class B.

"AND THE SUPPORT COURSE SECTIONS F, G, AND H ARE ALSO HERE!"

"How many sections does UA have?" asked Mineta incredulously.

"2 Hero course, 3 General education, usually 2, but this year 3 Support course, and 3 business studies sections," said Izuku, and everyone looked at him in awe.

"What? UA is my dream school, so I had researched a lot when I was a kid," said Izuku. In the last two weeks, the class had grown really close, and had figured out three unusual things about Izuku. One, that he analyzed each and everything he saw, and the analysis was spot on, two, while analyzing, he muttered a lot and got lost in it, and three, he wrote in a notebook about every quirk he came across. 

They found out from Bakugo that he had over 37 books on heroes, villains, and hero course students, each filled with a detailed explanation of the featured person's skill set, quirk, weaknesses, strengths, and whatnot.

"AND FINALLY THE BUSINESS STUDIES SECTION I, J and K. NOW THE WHOLE FIRST YEAR HAS ASSEMBLED!"

"NOW FOR THE FIRST YEAR CHEIF EMPIRE, R-RATED HERO MIDNIGHT!" 

Everyone was drooling at her as she flaunted her curves.

"What is she wearing?" asked Kirishima with an embarrassed blush.

"Is that even allowed?" asked Kaminari in a similar state.

"Is it okay for her to be at a high school even though she is R-rated?" asked Tokoyami.

"YES!" said Mineta with a creepy expression only to be chopped on the head by Izuku.

"Focus on the festival," said Izuku, completely serious.