1

Chapter 1

    In the cold spring days, it is rare to see snow and sunny day at the same time.

    The unmelted snow on Huangcheng Street was carefully opened up in a wide and long road by the little servants in cyan house servants' clothes with shovels and dustpans.

    In the distance, a carriage lightly rolled in, with beaded curtains that looks expensive at a glance, even the horse pulling the carriage was so white.

    The  servants on both sides hurriedly put down the shovel tool in their hand and knelt to greet.

    Some onlookers were puzzled, "I don't know who is the beautiful woman in this car? Can there be such a big person?"

    "That is the daughter of Duke Liu Qiu, the lord of Lingyun, whose name is called Liu Ling, a well-known beauty in our imperial city. I heard that people who have seen her said she look like a goddess. It's a pity that the body is weak and is not seen all the year round. The beauty is as beautiful like the snow in the top of the mountain. If someone marry her, he can look but can't touch. tusk tusk.” The person who responded will inevitably reveal a little regretful expression.

    Such a beauty by your side, but you can't even touch her finger. It's really a regretful thing.

    The luxurious carriage passed by, flowing a delicate and rich fragrance, like powder but not powder, like incense but not incense, misty and lingering, it is difficult to find the traces of it.

    "Since she can't see be exposed to the wind for a long time, what did the Lord Ling Yun do when she came out today?"

    "The Lord Ling Yun has a brother named Liu Chen, who was recruited to the imperial city  a year ago and became a general. The general, led his army to fight against the enemies, and he will return this year. The brother and sister are very affectionate, and now they should be here to welcome each other."

    "It turned out to be the younger sister of the young General Liu Chen." Everyone was stunned.

    The heroic deeds of General Liu  has been widely circulated in the imperial city. The crowd gathered today to get a glimpse of the great general's demeanor.

    The carriage stopped three feet away from the city gate.

    Two maidservants in white dresses stepped out of the car, holding white silk in their hands, raising them high, spreading the whole area of ​​three feet straight.

    "What are they doing?" The passerby was surprised. But they can't stop thinking, the maids are so beautiful, so how beautiful was Lord Ling Yun?

    "This Lord Ling Yun can't bear the dirt the most, except for the close-fitting maid, she doesn't even want to touch anyone. I heard that when she visits someone's house, she will bring her own tea set and clothes. When she come back, she have to take a bath and wash. She's afraid of getting dirty things outside."

    Everyone was stunned. Such  degree of cleanliness, it is indeed a famous cold beauty.

    Inside the carriage is covered with thick white fox fur, from the top to the wall, it is white as snow. In this piece of fluffy fur, a woman dressed in white clothes was covered with fox fur, the whole person seems to be integrated with that white fox fur.

    The long black  silky hair is loosely pulled up by a hairpin, revealing a pair of  ears, decorated with a pair of pure white round pearl earrings, gently swaying along the back of her graceful neck. 

   A thin cool breeze blows out of the carriage curtain, bringing in a few strands of bright colors, and it shines on the white skin of the woman's body, like a glaze crystal, and her whole body is so white.