22

Chapter 22

    Het lips were numb as if they were electrocuted, and  were raided from the inside out. Her throat was thirsty, and the hot breath and temperature remained on her skin. Su Baiyue could feel  it herself. The red and swollen lips are like flower buds that are forced to bloom, gradually revealing fragrance.

    Su Baiyue never expected that when she just smiled that way, she was almost suffocated to death.

    "I, I, I'm going to change clothes!" Su Baiyue wanted to escape, but was pinched on the cheek by the man.

    Her eyes are crystal clear and moist, and the slender eyelashes tremble like butterfly wings because of tension. Under the intent of the man's gaze, the coldness of the woman's eyebrows and eye corners slowly faded, and a clear peach color appeared. The pink and fragrant cheeks are slippery and tight, being held by his palm, showing the delicate lips even more.

    As his eyes grew deeper, Lu Yan was thinking, can he really hear the soft groan in his dream?

    "... Endure it." The rest of the words were fed into Su Baiyue's mouth by the man. The word "forbearance", she don't know who is forbearing, and what is forbearance meant for.

    Su Baiyue was put on the desk.

    A pile of memorials as high as a hill was thrown on the ground, and the pen, ink, paper and inkstone swayed all over the floor. The bare desk is made of high-quality sandalwood, revealing the bitter cold of this winter.

    Su Baiyue shivered from the cold, and subconsciously squeezed Lu Yan's skirt tightly.

   There was someone talking outside.

    "Is your majesty in here? I have something to tell your majesty."

    Su Baiyue was clever and wanted to push Lu Yan away, but was more confined by the man, and her small mouth was blocked more firmly.

    It's exciting.

    The people outside are still talking.

    The eunuch who had been arrogant and domineering towards Su Baiyue have a pleasing face towards Wei Shengwan. "This, your majesty is in there with the Lord Ling Yun." The eunuch pointed out.

    Wei Shengwan's complexion changed, and she pretended to be innocent and raised her voice with a smile: "Could it be that the Lord Ling Yun already knew that her brother had an accident?"

    Su Baiyue, who was being dizzy and breathing hard, suddenly opened her eyes. With a pair of misty eyes. "My brother has an accident?"

    Liu Chen is leading soldiers outside to suppress Prince Xingyuan. It's just that Prince Xingyuan is so strong that he can't attack more. Liu Chen was  impatient. After many years, he still made a big mistake for being impulsive. He was trapped in the mountain by Prince Xingyuan then burned that place .

    Lu Yan curled his eyebrows and gently placed Su Baiyue on the Grand Master's chair behind the desk.

    The white fox fur was deliberately covered on the Grand Master's chair, which was soft and warm, which was very much in line with Su Baiyue's wishes.

    Just as Su Baiyue sat down , the door of the Imperial Study Room was opened. Wei Shengwan stood at the door with a worried look on her face and did not come in. When she saw the mess, the corners of her eyes twitched fiercely, as if resentful and jealous.