18

Chapter 18

    On this day, the New Emperor feasted and the officials worshipped. Su Baiyue sat in an unknown palace, listening to the hustle and bustle outside, silently stuffing another fruit into her mouth.

    For some reason, Su Baiyue always felt a faint fear lingering beside her...

    "It's not good, it's not good, there is a fight outside!" Xiao Gong'e, who guards the palace, stumbled in and crawled. Yelling.

    "What's the panic! What can happen to the palace!" The old nanny in charge of these little Gong'e came out fiercely and pinched the little Gong'e.

    Xiao Gong'e had teary eyes, and she stammered and blew her nose. After that, the little Gong'e staggered and knelt to the ground, apparently already exhausted and her legs weakened by fright.

    The old nanny's complexion immediately changed, and when she rolled her eyes, she passed away like this. Xiao Gong'e cried louder, puffed up her butt and ran away.

    Su Baiyue was still sitting upright on the stone pier, she wondered if she couldn't even have her  full meal when she died?

    "Niangniang, go here!" There was a sudden noise in the hall. Su Baiyue turned to look over, and saw a palace-dressed beauty suddenly appeared at the door of the open hall.

    The so-called meeting of enemies. The  empress looked at Su Baiyue, who was sitting in the courtyard in a white dress, with a stunned face.

    Su Baiyue, opened a pair of wet water eyes, and silently took a bite of the fruit.

    " Liu Ling!" The empress's face flushed with anger, and she felt that the emperor had been ridiculed all day long, and occasionally disappeared. It turned out that it was because the gold house is hidden underneath!

If she hadn't found this secret road accidentally while escaping for her life today, she wouldn't know that the emperor was so tricky all day long!

    "Come on, tie her for me!" The empress gave a gritted expression.

    Su Baiyue sat there with a cold expression, and watched the grim-faced old women who were behind the empress. There was no expression on her face, but her heart was panicked.

    If she is really tied up into a big dumpling, then her image that she has worked so hard to maintain for so many years will be completely ruined, eh.

    "Your majesty, let's go quickly, don't waste time for these irrelevant people." Someone persuaded: "Now that the outside is so chaotic, the rebels are all over the palace. A beauty like Lord Ling Yun is naturally not have a good ending."

    Now she is still not sure if the person outside is the male lead. But even if it’s the hero, seeing the love letters that the emperor wrote to her, he should think that she came to the imperial city for the sake of prosperity and wealth, right? For a woman who is greedy for vanity and abandon her husband like her, it would be kind for the hero not to cut her off and feed her to the dog! Where else will he come to rescue her!

    Su Baiyue suddenly felt that she might be better off in the hands of the queen.

    But obviously, the empress over there was moved by the old nanny, and she didn't want to move Su Baiyue, she just gave her a weird smile, and then hurried away.

    Su Baiyue felt like sitting on pins and needles, feeling that she could not wait to die any longer. But as soon as she stood up, she saw another person walking out of the hall door. Obviously, he chased from the secret road along with the queen.