9

Chapter 9

    This malicious world finally bully her who was weak, pitiful, and innocent.

    Today's Weinan Prince's Mansion really fell from the clouds to the mud in just a moment.

    The cinnabar mine was robbed, the economic lifeline was abruptly cut off, and the military power became weaker and weaker due to years of battle.

    But at this turbulent time in Weinan, the Prince of Weinan was ill in bed and couldn't even get up. Liu Chen, the only son of the Prince of Weinan, was captured outside and his life and death are unknown.

The princess of Weinan washed her face with tears all day long, while Su Baiyue, the sickly young princess, was being forced by the perverted male protagonist, while she's on the verge of starvation.

    The entire Weinan Palace was in mourning.

    "Hey, have you heard? The emperor issued an edict, and the crown prince will soon marry the daughter of Prince of Xingyuan, and now Lord Yang Shi will be the future crown princess ."

    "Is that the Lord Yang Shi with countless male pets?"

    "That's her. It is said that the Prince of Xingyuan is now the most powerful, and is the strongest among the grand princes. The emperor did not dare to offend and let the crown prince marry the infamous Lord  Yang Shi as the crown princess." The maid did not dare to say that the royal family sold their sons for glory.

    "The Lord Yang Shi has such a temper, when she became the crown princess. I am afraid that the royal palace will become a  brothel, right?" The maid smirked and covered her mouth. She looked into the main house and lowered her voice. " If not such a big thing happen to our palace, our Lord Ling Yun has long been the Crown Princess, and not that Lord Yang Shi. "

    "Yes, she will not be.  But in the end, our Lord is not forrunate..."

    "Little hooves, what kind of gossips are you blurting on!" Jing Wen suddenly appeared and scolded them severely.

    The maids lowered their heads and closed their mouths.

    Jingwen pursed her lips and sighed, and then cautiously pushed open the door of the main house, and she saw Su Baiyue curled up on the couch, pale as snow.

    She who were originally slender became pale and weak after the disaster in the Weinan Palace. Jingwen saw it in her eyes, and felt pain in her heart.

    In fact, Su Baiyue was not so haggard at all, she was just too hungry. And because she knows the plot well, she knows that the Weinan Prince and the Weinan Princess will live for a hundred years, and her silly brother will also become a powerful man of the male lead.

    In the entire Weinan Palace, everyone had a very good life except for her who was sick and died early.

    Although the plot is a little off now, Su Baiyue believes that it will be back on track soon.

    At this time, although the spring has entered and the summer solstice is about to be approached, Su Baiyue's body was very unbearable, and she still uses a lot of golden smokeless carbon every day.

    She was lying on the couch with a small pot of smokeless carbon burning in the room. She was covered with fox fur, and she had a cup of warm tea, exuding the delicate fragrance of tea. On the little table in the front, there is  wedding certificate with vigorous and powerful handwriting.

    Su Baiyue thought about it for three days, wondering what would the original lord Ling Yun do in this type of situation?

    Naturally, she have to agree to Lu Yan.