7

"Quickly, Lord , go to the forest!" While resisting the man in black, the guards guarded the carriage behind them.

    Holding the reins, Lu Yan flicked his whip and drove the carriage into the deep mountains and forests.

    The road was rugged, the car was bumpy, Su Baiyue was hit inside, and the hat on her head fell off.

    "Master! The horse can't run anymore." Lu Yan's eager call came from outside.

    Su Baiyue thought, she finally couldn't run, and she was afraid that she would be killed if she went on.

    "Lord Ling Yun, offended."

    The thick felt hanging on the incense car was lifted, and Su Baiyue was carried on his shoulders by Lu Yan,

    Su Baiyue:! ! ! What about the princess hug!

    The  beauty is completely white, like a big long-haired tail hung on a man's shoulder, without any weight at all.

    Lu Yan ran deep and shallow on the mountain road, his slender body was stretched straight, his long legs walked hurriedly and quickly, behind him was a man in black chasing after him.

    The guards who overtook him ganged up with the man in black, and Lu Yan took the opportunity to take Su Baiyue around into the path and dived into a cave shortly, avoiding the man in black who was overtaking him.

    "Master, now the enemy  are unclear, and the situation is chaotic. Please  hide with me for half a day." The cave is small, and only Lu Yan, a thin young boy, is already crowded, not to mention. Add a Su Baiyue.

    Although Su Baiyue was as thin as a folded willow, she was inevitably squeezed.

    The young man was facing her with his back to the entrance of the cave. Outside were the vines withered branches that fell down the entrance of the cave, which well covered the traces of the two of them.

    Su Baiyue was carried by Lu Yan all the way, her stomach was a little bit painful. She curled up and leaned against the rock wall behind her, no matter how dirty she was now. The face was pale and scary.

    "Master..." Although the boy was thin, he was a man after all. He looked down at the shivering woman curled up in his arms, uncontrollably quietly straightened his arms, and vainly embraced the person in his arms. 

   The beauty in messy clothes, lying in his arms, whimpered like a frightened little cat. The snowy beauty was pressed on his chest, soft  like the rock candy white jade cake he had just made the day before. Sweet and soft, incredible. 

   Su Baiyue didn't notice Lu Yan's movements, she was thinking about the lines she was going to say.  

  In the book, the original owner of this body, an arrogant girl of heaven, encounters such a disaster, naturally, the first thing she thinks of is self-protection. But now in this situation, only she and the slave, if there is this slave, she may still have a ray of life, but if the slave left her and go first, she will die.

    Therefore, the master of Ling Yun at that time came up with this plan, and she made a promise.

    "As long as you send me back to Weinan Prince's Mansion, I will give you a promise, whether you want wealth, jewelry, or beauty, official position, as long as I can do it, I will definitely not break my promise."

Su Baiyue learned the tone of the Lord Ling Yun After finishing these remarks, she was immediately moved by her acting skills and cried. 

   Look at this perfect acting with temptation in the cold, temptation with temptation, and threat in the temptation! What a clever and peerless big baby she is!