4

Chapter 4

    At first, Su Baiyue thought that the red bean cake was just accidental, but when she discovered that every time she went to the small garden, all kinds of cakes appeared on the stone table, she began to suspect that this was not accidental. It is a premeditated feeding.

    If it is an ordinary person, this time will definitely be extremely frightened and suspicious. But Su Baiyue is not an ordinary person, she is an extraordinary person.

    As a pseudo-fairy who lives on this cake every day, Su Baiyue feels that even if it is mixed with arsenic, she can eat it in her stomach without changing her face and heartbeat.

    Here Su Baiyue happily goes to the small garden every day to open a small stove.

    The Weinan Prince's visit to the imperial city this time was for the marriage of the lord Ling Yun. But a few days ago, the matter of the lord Ling Yun whipping the poor little man slave three times on the racecourse has been spread out by some people, destroying her cold and noble image, and giving her the name of arrogant and domineering. Most of the people who came to Weinan Palace to talk about  marriage were less.

    The master Ling Yun reluctantly asked the maid to give Lu Yan a bottle of wound medicine.

    However, Prince Weinan still felt that it was still not enough, and she had to lead the doctor in the house to see Lu Yan in person. Even for this whitewashing show, Princess Weinan, the mother of Lord Ling Yun did not hesitate to spend a huge sum of money to invite the ladies in the imperial city to Weinan Palace as guests.

    Lord Ling Yun is a person who values ​​self-image the most, and Princess Weinan, as her mother, naturally knows this. Therefore, the Princess Weinan, just secretly guided some of the ladies who are most able to chew their tongues to the side hall where the little man slave is placed.

    Lu Yan put on his cleanest clothes, and sat down on the lacquered chair with his eyebrows down, surrounded by the butler who squinted at people.

    "Be careful, you can't pay for it if it gets dirty." The butler looked disgusted.

    Lu Yan has always been silent. The face that was mostly covered by black hair makes people unable to see his appearance. Only his white and graceful jaws are exposed. With thin lips, his whole body reveals a gloomy temperament.

    There was movement from the side of the hall, and Lu Yan raised his eyes slightly with breath, but saw a noble lady in colorful and beautiful clothes walking there, full of richness in gold and silver, not the cold and clean body at all. The Lord Ling Yun, who appeared in his dreams day and night.

    "Greetings to Lord Yangshi." The housekeeper saw the woman raising her foot into the side hall at a glance, and quickly stepped forward to salute.

   She glanced up and down at Lu Yan who was sitting on the carved lacquer chair, the corners of her lips were lightly hooked, and she looked down at him unobtrusively.

    Lu Yan sat there, slender, weak, pitiful and helpless. But Lord Yangshi clearly remembered the big thing she saw at that time.

    She just don’t know if it’s good.

    The Lord Yangshi is the daughter of Duke Xingyuan. Xingyuan and Weinan are separated by a river. Although they are neighbors, the relationship is not very good. Especially the relationship between Lord Yangshi  and Lord Lingyun is simply incompatible.

    In terms of acting style, the two are also very different.

    The princess of Weinan Palace has never liked being touched by others, and she is extremely clean. The princess of the Xingyuan Prince's Mansion is most fond of strong and muscular men, and she has countless male favorites around her before she gets married. When she was on the racecourse a few days ago, she fell in love with the little man slave of the Weinan Palace and coveted it. Today, she came here to ask someone.