14

Chapter 14

    Although a lot of things have happened today, Su Baiyue's self-discipline still allowed her to sleep full and have beauty sleep.

    No dream, when Su Baiyue awoke in the morning, she found a person sitting next to her.

    The man wore a black robe, and his black hair was tied up with indigo satin silk, revealing his handsome face. At this moment, he was drooping his eyebrows, staring at her motionlessly, like a statue, and she don't know how long she have been sitting here.

    The room was quiet, even the window lattices were closed, and only a few bright colors showed through, making people unable to guess the time.

    Su Baiyue quickly get back on her role.

    "Get out!" The  woman's long silk hair was draped on the white silk and satin bed. She was covered with silky pure white trousers, attached to the slender and fragrant body, setting out a slim curve.

    Lu Yan's eyes darkened, and he put one hand on the edge of the bed, pressing down slightly.

    Su Baiyue was forced to lean on the soft pillow behind her, her apricot eyes staring extremely wide, and she was soaked in sleepiness that had not yet completely receded.

    The man seemed to have stayed up all night, his dark eyes were filled with scarlet. The cold face of Su Baiyue was reflected in the dark pupils, and the blood-stained spider web reflected her. Close it up, and break free like a cocoon.

    Su Baiyue suddenly remembered what the perverted male protagonist said last night.

She drew a breath of cold air, and took down the whisk that was hanging on the bed net, and slammed it directly into Lu Yan's face.

    It is absolutely impossible to put the tongue in her mouth!

    The man remained motionless and let Su Baiyue poked his mouth and slammed in.

    Su Baiyue's strength was like a cat. Lu Yan grabbed the whisk and moved it aside easily, revealing his red lips and said: "The crown prince was here. "

    What?" Su Baiyue was still trying hard to withdraw the whisk.

    The man obviously just pulled it loosely, but Su Baiyue couldn't get it back no matter how she tried.

    "Said to see the bride, he have been waiting all morning." Lu Yan continued.

    Su Baiyue glanced at the window frame subconsciously, her hands were not loose, her eyebrows were slightly frowned, her voice was still a bit sleepy, adding a bit of softness in the cold white mist. "What time is it?"

    "Three quarters at noon."

    This is really a good time.

    She actually fell asleep until noon.

    After thinking about it, Su Baiyue turned around to look at Lu Yan, and immediately changed back to that arrogant  expression, "Why are you still here?"

This person won't be sitting here all morning watching her sleep, right? ?

    Su Baiyue couldn't help but shudder, trying hard to resist the thought of covering herself tightly with silk. This pervert would not do anything uncomfortable to her while she was sleeping, would it? For example...putting his tongue in her mouth...

    The man suddenly let go. Su Baiyue didn't guard him, her slender body slammed into the soft pillow behind her, and it took a long time for her whole body to look up at the man standing on the edge of the bed stupidly.