Chapter 24

Gu Nanxian lived in a large courtyard with four entrances and four exits, and he was not alone in it. In the yard, apart from the actors in Liyuan, there were also men brought by Gu Zhulan from other places.

    As a newcomer, he is still a newcomer who has been especially taken care of by Gu Zhulan. Gu Nanxian has become a thorn in the eye and a thorn in the flesh of other people in the yard.

    They formed a small gang to isolate Gu Nanxian.

    The daily necessities handed out by the steward were secretly buckled by them, and his clothes and bedding were poured with a basin of water from time to time, and even recently they have developed to the point where they are all did it both.

    The leading man was called Chen Wu, the most robust, and the first to start oppressing Gu Nanxian.

    "Hey, don't hurt his face." Chen Wu's brother Chen Wen was also brought into the yard by Gu Zhulan. The two brothers are aarogant and are one of the best gang bosses in the yard.

    Although Gu Nanxian had practiced martial arts for a period of time, there were so many people on the other side. In addition to being able to regain some punches at first, he could only curl up and be beaten as he does now.

    After a bunch of people have played enough, Chen Wen bent down and grabbed Gu Nanxian. When he saw the rich flower embroidery on the end of the red headband on his forehead, he showed jealousy and said, "Is this Miss Gu's thing? "

    Gu Zhulan's things will be embroidered with a red peony, a precious flower. This headband was tied to Gu Nanxian's forehead when he first saw him.

    After entering Gu's mansion, Ginkgo brought a lot of headbands for Gu Nanxian, but Gu Nanxian still had a soft spot for this headband. He originally wanted to keep it well, but in recent days people like Chen Wen and Chen Wu have always turned over his things and messed a lot.

    Gu Nanxian had no choice but to tie the headband back to his forehead.

    Gu Zhulan's things are naturally excellent, even a small hairband is a treasure that can avoid fire and water. Gu Nanxian wears it every day, and the color of the hairband is still as bright as ever.

    Chen Wen stretched out his hand to grab the headband, but Gu Nanxian, who was beaten to a pale face, didn't know where he was, slammed his head away.

    Chen Wen stepped back and ran into Chen Wu behind him, yelling at him with anger. Chen Wu calmly patted Chen Wen on the shoulder, then went up and beat him again.

    Gu Nanxian clenched the hairband in his hand, and was kicked to his stomach by Chen Wu on the side, and curled up in pain.

    "Fuck it!" Chen Wu cursed and beat, so aggressive that even Chen Wen on the side was dumbfounded. After a long time, he stepped forward and said, "Brother, brother, stop beating, you will kill him. "

    Gu Nanxian has already been beaten a lot, but still guarding the hairband tightly.

    Chen Wu scolded, "Fox spirit."

    Gu Nanxian, the fox spirit, trembled, as if his body had been reassembled. The clothes were lying on the dirty mud ground in a mess, and the skin exposed inside was white and thin,  like a woman. And that figure also remained soft and slender in the theater, and the appearance of his hair scattered at this time set off an indistinguishable beauty.

    The men in the yard were a little dumbfounded. Even some people who haven't tasted meat for a long time actually give birth to something different.