8

Chapter 8

    "Princess, the old slave told you last time that this man slave can't be kept. If it weren't for the master owner who insisted on taking the slave man to the imperial temple, we would take advantage of that day when the master  was pursuing blessings."

    "But if it wasn't for that slave , the princess... We will not know what's going to happen to her ."

    "Princess, I don’t know what to do . You have seen how that slave looked at the young princess. The look in his eyes... really can't keep him!"

    Su Baiyue was lying on the couch and  heard the whispers of the princess Weinan and the grandnanny outside. She rolled over lazily, hid her head under the bedding with her eyes trembling, and then kicked and awoke Jingwen lying next to the couch without a trace.

    Jingwen opened her eyes with a bewildered look, and when she heard the noise outside, she immediately became energetic and held her breath.

    The voice from the outside continued, although it was deliberately lowered, but it could still be clearly transmitted into the inner room.

    "Princess, the story of Lord Ling Yun encounter with the mountain bandit this time has spread. Although there is nothing nasty, but you saw it today. The servants we brought over have seen Lord Ling Yun and the slave together. A noble daughter spends a night with a man in the mountains and forests. No matter how much we say, someone will think something about it, especially since our young princess is so beautiful,  is there a saint man in the whole world? Even if it’s really okay, the slave just came to see you at that time, the verbal marriage contract that came out of his mouth..."

    Speaking of this, Princess Weinan had a headache, "Why did Ling'er make such a promise? Did that slave make it up?"

Now Liu Ling have  a marriage arrangement with the crown prince, if this matter spreads out, not only will her daughter's reputation be unprotected, but their Weinan palace will also be destroyed.

     Old nanny shook her head, "The way I see it. It should be in order to keep the slave protect her and don't leave her alone. This old slave think you still have to solved this problem as early as possible before that slave makes matters worse, otherwise there will be no end of troubles ah." 

   " Yes." Princess Weinan nodded, "There will be endless troubles."

Her daughter is going to marry the crown prince, how could she be tainted by that slave who took advantage of the situation and rob her daughter's innocence.

  "I will leave this to you." After a pause, Princess Weinan warned: "Now Chen'er is fighting outside. Send him far away."

After all, this little slave still saved Ling'er's life.     The old nanny showed an expression of hesitating and stopped, but didn't say much, she just turned around respectfully and walked out of the main house yard, and then found her own servant, weighing the money given by the princess of Weinan, and she sighed, "The princess is too soft-hearted.     Such things should have been killed!"

Over there, the princess Weinan sat quietly for a while, got up and walked into the inner room. 

   Jingwen hurriedly hid behind the gauze, hiding her figure.   

Su Baiyue pretended to rest, her cheeks were pinkish, her eyelashes quivered, she was  as beautiful as a fairy.  

  The Princess Weinan sighed slightly, and tucked the bedding for Su Baiyue with a distressed face.