21

Chapter 21

    Wei Shengwan's strategy was very successful.

    Su Baiyue obviously felt that even Jingwen next to her looked at her with a bit of hesitation.

    Lu Yan was completely portrayed as an infatuated handsome man with a green hat above his head. Regardless of inside and outside the palace, they are all accusing her.

    "My sister is a generous person, if your majesty marries her, it will be of great benefit." Wei Sa sat opposite Lu Yan, separated by a table between the two.

    A territorial map is placed on the case table.

    This is the world.

    Lu Yan looked down, his expression calm, as if he hadn't heard Wei Sa's words.

    Wei Sa was a little irritable. He sat upright and assumed a seductive posture, but he was quite anxious in his words. "Lu Yan, you now have the throne, and you should know whose credit it was. You saved my life in the water, and I saved your life in the mountains and forests. We should not owe each other, but now I will inherit  Prince Wei'an. It's a big deal, and my sister is in love with you. I came to be a matchmaker but you didn't say a word. Could it be that you are going to cross the river and tear down the bridge? What is the point of my sister that makes you look down on?"

    Wei Sa said panting for a while, Lu Yan's fingers stroked the territory map in front of him, and his palm with distinct phalanx gently pressed down, pressing the entire territory map under his palm, his eyes sullen and domineering exposed.

    He said with a deep voice: "I would rather lose the world than her."

    This "her" naturally refers to the now infamous Lord Ling Yun, that is, Su Baiyue.

    Wei Sa choked, and said angrily: "But now she is humiliating you, don't you know what the gossips is like outside?"

    "She's going to humiliate me, it's okay. If she wants to hurt me, it's fine." Lu Yan, when speaking, his cold expression gradually eased, as if he was thinking of something warming his heart. The man slowly curled his lips, raised his eyes, his dark eyes fixedly looked at Wei Sa, and said word by word: "She wants the world, I will give her the world."

If one person stops him, he will kill him. If the people of the world hinder him, he will kill the people of the world.

    Today, the world is his enemy. For her, he is willing to be the enemy of the world.

    "The world? Huh." Wei Sa let out a sneer, "Do you know how difficult this world is? The princes are chaotic, the foreigners are invading, and even Prince Xingyuan can't deal with it by your own strength."

    Lu Yan raised his eyebrows. , With a "swish", he pulled out a sharp dagger from the wide-sleeved pocket, poked it on the territory map, and pinned Wei Sa's wide sleeves to the territory map on the case.

    "Whoever stops me, I will kill him."

    Wei Sa was shocked by Lu Yan's viciousness. He paled, and subconsciously drew his imprisoned wide sleeves, but did not draw them out.

    With a "stab", Lu Yan cut off Wei Sa's wide sleeves with the territorial map, and the solid case was split from it.

    The sharp blade sound remained in Wei Sa's ears. He stood up suddenly, tugging his dilapidated wide sleeves and widening his eyes, wanting to speak harshly, but when he saw Lu Yan's bloodthirsty face, he felt his throat choked so badly that he couldn't say a word.