23

Chapter 23

    In April, it was warm and spring again. The new emperor leads the army, and conquer the empire, wants to dominate the territories and force the invaders to retreat.

    The man likes to wear mysterious clothes, and the black color lining his slender and tall figure, it shows the whole body is tall and dangerous, handsome and powerful.

    The eunuches, standing on both sides, lowered their heads, and glanced at the man from time to time.

    The new emperor is handsome and powerful, and the new queen is cold and noble.

    Su Baiyue held the belt in her hand and stood in front of Lu Yan. The wound on the man's body is not yet healed, and the scarred wound is showing a hideous look. She was a little worried, but she didn't dare to be too obvious, fearful of disturbing the military's mind and hurting Lu Yan.

    Su Baiyue's hand pulled the man's torn open placket, organized his clothes for him, covering his sturdy chest, and then tied the waistband hanging on her arms to his waist.

    The man was extremely tall, and Su Baiyue wrapped her arms when she tied the belt for him, almost buried in his arms.

    Lu Yan's body smelled of sweet pastry, which was left over when he went to the small kitchen every morning to make her favorite pastry for Su Baiyue. After years of nurturing, a man who was originally full of masculinity is actually as sweet as a woman.

    The man with wide shoulders and narrow waist puts on his belt and stands there with a pair of big long legs, which is even more imposing.

    Su Baiyue pursed her lips, wearing a belt like a snail.

    "Sister, are you okay?" Liu Chen stood outside and urged.

    Su Baiyue's face was even more sad. In this world, she asked him to fight for her, but now, she would rather not have this world and want him to be safe.

    "Lu Yan...well..." A small bunny bun was stuffed into her mouth, which was as small as a bite size.

    Su Baiyue looked at Lu Yan with bulging cheeks. The man handed the other rabbit bun on the plate to Su Baiyue, and said, "As long as the lady wants it, I will bring it back for her."

    Su Baiyue knew. No one can change what this man decides.

    She finished eating the bunny bun in her mouth, and her slender and slender body stepped forward slightly, touching the man's chest a little, and then hooked her chin towards him.

    Lu Yan smiled and leaned over, Su Baiyue stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

    "When the dog is rich and honorable, of course it won't forget its owner." The   man smiled deeper. He held Su Baiyue's hand in his palm and rubbed it, then rubbed it again, and finally put it to his lips and took a bite. .

    "Hisss...how can you bite people!" Su Baiyue hurriedly hid her hands behind her back.

    Lu Yan grinned, and the wild dog seemed to show his white teeth. This was the first time Su Baiyue saw Lu Yan who was smiling so unscrupulously. He said, "Naturally, I'm your loyal dog. Am I not? "

  She was discovered, though she scolded him as a dog because he loves to bite her lips... It's still not good to call him dog in her heart. Su Baiyue turned her head with a guilty conscience, rubbed herself and was bitten out. The back of her hand have a circle of crescent marks.

    The man fastened his belt, put on his armor, pressed Su Baiyue's head and kissed her fiercely before turning around to go outside.

    Su Baiyue blushed and pinched the corner of the man's wide sleeve with her fingertips. Although she didn't use any force, the reluctance in it was so clear.