24: [Arc 2] The white moonlight of the Emperor's Substitute

Chapter 24

    When Su Baiyue appeared in Liyuan, the play was almost in the climax of the story.

    "Gu Er is here." There were rustling voices from the surroundings, and everyone looked at the room along the scarlet veil, but only vaguely saw a graceful shadow. Lazily leaning on the couch, a little maid was kneeling beside her, shaking a fan.

    Slim-bone, light-body, enchanting and charming, she is indeed a beauty who has passed down the world.

    "Girl, someone brought a person." Su Baiyue's close-knit maid, led a slender and thin young man to her.

    The young man bowed his head, knelt before her, and kowtowed deeply.

    Su Baiyue raised her eyelids lazily, her voice was as delicate as honey, with a natural laziness, and the ending sound seemed to be soft, "Look up, let me see."

The teenager seemed a little bit weak. Fearful, he only dared to raise his head slightly, revealing the crimson cinnabar mole between his eyebrows. The size of a grain of rice, red like blood.

    Su Baiyue got up from the couch, her red dress was like rosy clouds, and her small bright red embroidered shoes were adorned with two large crystal clear white pearls. The embroidered shoe was placed on the boy's chin and lifted it up slightly.

    The teenager have a fair complexion, looking at the appearance of a fifteen or six-year-old, he had not yet begun to develop, his appearance was exquisite and delicate, and his immature face was full of unconcealable tension.

    Su Baiyue was looking at the young man, and the young man was also looking at her.

    The legendary second lady of the Gu family, Gu Zhulan, is really a beauty like a pearl. Wearing a red dress, every move is glamorous. Rumor has it that people who have seen her appearance all sigh that she is the most beautiful in the world, and she is the most wealthy lady in the world.

    This wealth not only refers to her charming and compelling appearance, but also refers to her family background.

    In the Gu family for generations, the queen was her own aunt, and how many high-ranking officials and eunuchs in the court hall also had an intricate relationship with the Gu family. This Second lady grew up in the gold and silver house. She have all the beautiful things.

    He heard that there were hundreds of maidservants who served her alone, and they were almost richer than the palace maids in the palace.

    Gu Er( Gu's second lady), was an unscrupulous person since she was a child. She likes to listen to plays and dramas.

    Nan Xian never thought that he would be liked by her.

    Su Baiyue lowered her gaze, facing the young boy's wet and clear eyes, her heart exploded.

    Why is the hero of this novel so cute?

    The young man kneeling on the ground had a pair of pure looking eyes and when he was forced to look up at Su Baiyue, he look like a little dog  who seemed to be well-behaved.

    "What name do you call?"

    "Nanxian." The little feet on the chin are wearing embroidered shoes embroidered with silver silk and gold threads, and they are rubbed on the thin white jaw of Nanxian, printing a little red mark.

    Seeing the red mark, Su Baiyue quickly took her feet back, and said, "In the future, you will follow me back to the house and you will use the surname Gu."