2

Su Baiyue transmigrated in a harem type novel for her first task titled "Hegemony". The male lead  is called Lu Yan. Yan, which means wild dog. This is a type of male lead who was born from poverty then worked hard and finally reached the pinnacle of his life and widened his harem.

    And since he is the male protagonist, his first love  is definitely not ordinary.

Therefore, the first love of this male protagonist, is the daughter of Weinan Prince, who is famous in all the princesses and the children of the Weinan Prince.

It is rumored to be the noble princess who is the first beauty in the world.

    It is conceivable that the master of Ling Yun will certainly not be attracted to the male lead now that look like a dead dog in the mud. But the reason why such a first love exists is for the face slap in the future.

Think about it, that feeling when the white lotus on the top of the mountain  was tarnished by your filthy self,  this feeling is so cool.

    That's right, as a dark stallion male protagonist, Lu Yan can succeed, and those nasty methods must be indispensable.

If Lu Yan is the most extreme black in "Conquest of Hegemony", then Liu Ling is the most extreme white.

When Lu Yan saw Liu Ling for the first time, he knew that he wanted her.

    Speaking of the original owner of this body, it is also a wonderful flower among the nobles.

She has serious mental hygiene, she is not even in contact with her parents and brothers too much.

She live  even more immortal than the nuns and monks . She doesn’t eat rice or meat. She eats some fruits all day long, which makes her body worse every day, which makes the entire Weinan Palace people afraid that one day this princess will just die at any moment.

    Fortunately, after more than ten years of stumbling, the master of Ling Yun finally passed her ten years old, and it was the time to discuss marriage.

The Prince of Weinan disliked that the land of Weinan was small and had no man worthy of his own fairy daughter, so he moved to the capital of the royal family to find a good match for the lord of Ling Yun.

    Although the well-known master of Ling Yun palace can live just like the snow-white cloud that can't touch the ground, there are still many suitors rushing for her. Not only because of her ethereal beauty, but also because of the Weinan Palace behind her.

    Now every families is ready to move, all wanting to become the fiancee of the princess. The Weinan Palace, which is not weak in economic strength and military strength, has become the sweet pastry of various families.

    Not only the princes, but also the emperor are willing to win, and often send the crown prince to give gifts.

Although the main body of the master of Ling Yun is not good enough to be pregnant, there is a natural way to solve this kind of thing.

    Therefore, in the past few days in the palace of Weinan, everyone has come to congratulate Liu Chen on the return of the victory. In fact, they have come to show their courtesy to the cold beauty of the master Ling Yun.

    But now Su Baiyue is a little panicked. Because it's about to move on to the second scene of the next direct duel with the male lead.

    Although it is a direct duel, it is just her unilateral suppression and trampling of the male lead. Such a good start has laid a solid foundation for this extraordinary love between the arrogant girl of heaven and the lowly man slave.