3

third chapter

   Mu Wenran turned on the TV, Lu Jia politely gave way to the remote control. Naturally, Mu Wenran didn't take it, so he looked at "Chibi Maruko" with delight.

   Mu Wenran thought he would be quiet when he watched cartoons. Who knew he would talk while watching.

   Lu Jiaxu talked about him for a long time, and Mu Wenran ignored him either.  It is said that there is a gap between the three-year-old generation. The three-year-old is probably a big span, but when Mu Wenran was eleven years old, he did not want to watch this kind of cartoon. He rarely even turned on TV.

   Lujia stopped crying, and through the noise on the TV, he said a few words to Mu Wenran, but unfortunately he had little gain, and Mu Wenran still didn't pay much attention to him.

   When Mu Xian came out and saw Lu Jia sleeping on the sofa, Mu Wenran turned the TV to mute and sat quietly.

   Mu Zhangcheng was also taken aback when he saw an extra child at home, and looked at his brother.

   Mu Xian smiled and said, "I brought it. This is a holiday, and Wen Ran won't leave the house. It's too boring. I want to let him get in touch with people."

   Mu Zhangcheng frowned in disapproval: "You don't know him, what should you do if you hurt that child?"

   "How come, isn't it nice to get along?"

   "The year before that..."

   "Hey." Mu Xian interrupted, "It's boring to mention it again, and Wen Ran also apologized."

   "Is that something that can be solved by apologizing?!"

   Mu Xian knew that Mu Zhangcheng couldn't listen, so he didn't say much.

  He went downstairs and pushed Lujia to wake up Lujia, and then send him home.

When Luka got up, the back of his neck was wet. He touched his neck and mouth, but fortunately he didn't drool.

   Mu Wenran was still sitting there, Lu Jia felt that he didn't even move his ass.  Looking at the time, I slept for half an hour. Mu Wenran just sat there all the time?

   He got up to sweat, and bravely pulled Mu Wenran's sleeve.

   Mu Wenran looked at him, Lu Jia said, "Brother, I'm going home, and I will come to play with you next time."

   "Next time?" Mu Wenran's always expressionless face finally changed. He tugged at the corner of his mouth, "There is no next time."

Lu Jia originally thought that Mu Wenran would not return him. He was very excited when he heard Mu Wenran's answer, so he ignored the meaning of the words: "Why is there no next time? Then if I come next time, can you please stop?  Always keep silent."

   Mu Wenran looked at him, until Mu Xian called Lu Jia, he said, "You should go."

   Luka put on his coat and hat, walked two steps forward and then waved back at him: "Goodbye, brother."

   Mu Wenran still did not respond to him.

   Mu Xian drove, Lu Jia sat in the passenger seat.

   Mu Xian asked him, "What do you think of Brother Wen Ran?"

   Lujia wanted to say that he and he did not have a common topic, but thinking of Mu Wenran's beautiful face, he still boasted: "It's pretty good, but the atmosphere is a bit awkward."