12

Chapter Twelve

   At halfway through the lunch break, Lu Jia fell asleep on his seat, and the sunlight flooded in, illuminating the entire classroom. Light and dust stained his long eyelashes. He opened his lips slightly and breathed lightly.

   Mu Wenran opened the door of the classroom and saw this scene.

   It seems that the noon agreement was just what he said unilaterally, but Luke did not agree.

   Mu Wenran walked over, blocking the direct sunlight, Lu Jia rubbed his hair, and continued to fall asleep peacefully.

   Mu Wenran saw that he had a faint blue color right now, and knew that he hadn't slept well these days, stretched out his hand and gently hooked Goluka's eyelashes, muttering to himself: "Why don't you come to me?"

   Luka probably felt itchy, his eyes moved slightly, and his head tilted.

There were only two of them in the huge classroom, and Mu Wenran looked down at the boy in his sleep.

  Lujia has indeed grown up a lot, and will not call him another "brother", and will not easily cry in front of him, gradually fade away from immature, and become a boy who can make girls feel excited.

   I'm afraid they will get farther and farther away in the future. Lu Jia originally had his own social circle, and now he is no longer attached to him.  Probably Lujia also realized how boring he was, and wanted to escape him as soon as possible... Mu Wenran's eyes darkened deeper and deeper. Seeing Lujia's sleeping face in return, he suppressed his anxiety as much as possible.  Touched Lujia's left earlobe, soft.

   "Lujia." Mu Wenran's tone was very gentle, as if whispering softly.

   Lujia was awakened by his classmates, and got up in a daze. The first classmate who entered the door opened the curtains and covered his eyes with his hands: "He is dead in the sun."

   classmate said: "How dry are you? Pull up all the curtains. I came in without any light."

   Luka propped her right cheek and said dizzy: "I remember I didn't draw the curtains. I was awakened from the sun the first few times."

   classmate "嘁" said: "That's what a ghost pulls."

   Luka put his hands together and said sincerely, "Thank you Mr. Ghost." After that, he lay down on the table again.

   He didn't go to Mu Wenran, and Mu Wenran didn't come to him.

   Lu Jia buried his face in his arms, and Mu Wenran was no longer a bastard, but a big bastard.

   After morning exercises the next day, Lu Jia met Mu Wenran at the door of the toilet and said, "So the bastard wants to go to the toilet," and ran away.

   The classmates in the same class as Mu Wenran were all taken aback, led by Fang Ren, laughed the most exaggerated.

   Mu Wenran was also stunned, and then he gave a rather helpless smile.

   Fang Ren sighed with emotion: "The young master smiles, I am afraid that many people will bend."

   Brother Xiong looked like he was trampled on his tail: "Are you serious? Just the strength value, who would dare to bend?"

   Brother Xiong is the strongest boy in their class. He was very uncomfortable with Mu Wenran when he was in high school. He deliberately found fault in the dormitory and was beaten by Mu Wenran with his collar.  The few people who were in the dormitory at that time saw Mu Wenran's posture and knew that he had practiced, and he should have practiced it.  So after that, even if they were dissatisfied with Young Master Mu, they only dared to mutter a few words behind their backs.