10

chapter Ten

   Mu Wenran is afraid of the dark.

   This was also discovered by Empress Lu Jia. Every time he stayed at Mu's house for dinner, Mu Wenran always turned on a light when he left the room.

   He took a careful note, observed for a long time, but wanted to ask but couldn't ask, because he always felt that he asked, Mu Wenran would not tell him the answer, maybe he would just perfunctory or deny it directly.

   Mu Wenran always treats him as a child and doesn't tell him anything.

   Lujia is very uncompromising about this.

   So he turned on his flashlight all the way to Mu's house to illuminate the road ahead.

   It is false to say that it is not lost. Mu Wenran has many secrets in his heart. He never tells Lu Jia. Lu Jia hopes that they are friends who talk about everything, rather than so-called adults taking care of children.

   All the way down, Lu Jia thought about a lot of things.

   At the door, Lu Jia lowered his head and looked at his feet: "I'll wait for Bai Yi here, he is coming."

   The night is full, and only the two of them are standing with the lights on, Lu Jia's mobile phone has only 20% of the power left, and still stubbornly turns on the flashlight.

   He suddenly became a little awkward, and he told Mu Wenran everything, but Mu Wenran told him nothing.

   waited for a while, but did not see Mu Wenran answering, Lu Jia raised his head and slammed into those dark eyes. He was startled, Mu Wenran kept looking at him.

   Lujia was inexplicably nervous, and whispered, "Brother?"

  Mu Wenran's image was relieved, and the corner of his mouth was bent and nodded on his forehead: "What kind of temper?"

   was seen through.

   Lujia was discouraged and shook his head: "I don't have any. Hey, go back soon. I want to get the wind through. When Bai Yi comes, we will go home immediately."

   Mu Wenran flattened the corners of his mouth: "Are you sure you want to stand here and wait?"

   Lujia was still immersed in her own small world, and she nodded without realizing that there was something wrong with Mu Wenran.

   Mu Wenran walked to him, side by side with him: "Wait with you."

   Lujia turned to look at him: "At your door?"

   "Correct."

  「……」

   After a while, Bai Yi called and said that he had arrived at the station. Lu Jia turned to look at Mu Wenran, "Then I'm leaving?"

   Mu Wenran leaned on the door rail, and straightened up and nodded: "Well, be careful on the road, go home quickly."

   Until Lu Jia walked away, Mu Wenran withdrew his gaze, the smile on his face faded, his eyes half closed in contemplation.

   This is a very rare time, Lujia has something on his mind but doesn't tell him the secret.

   After that day, everything is as usual.

   Lujia met a new partner in the process of distributing flyers. She was a girl with short hair and distributed flyers on the same street with Lujia. I heard that her home is close, in a community on this street.