8

chapter eight

   Mu Wenran got a lot of tan after the military training. He was taller, and the edges and corners on his face became more distinct. His eyes were still pitch black, but his hair was cut short. Lu Jia felt tied.

   After the military training came back, Lu Jia went to the Mu's house to look for him, and saw the face that was no longer as flowery as jade for a long time, and finally said, "Brother, who is your instructor? I want to fight him."

   Mu Wenran ran up the back of his neck and snorted a handful of hair, "You are the same, you are tanned."

   "Are you handsome?"

   Mu Wenran smiled.

   Lujia is too small, and the military training hasn’t been tanned much, and there is a pear vortex when he smiles.  During the summer vacation, he and his classmates distributed flyers. It seemed that he had grown a little taller and lost a lot of weight. It faded from the appearance of a child, but in Mu Wenran's view, it was still a white dumpling.

   Bai Yi has changed a lot. He is no longer thin and skinny. Lu Jia is kind of regretful that he can no longer call him a monkey.

   went to junior high school, everyone's mind became active, there are already two couples in Lujia's class.

   Boys are generally late to maturity. Lu Jia is more slow in this regard. He will step up to say hello when he sees his classmates walking together holding hands.

   After entering school, Bai Yi and Lu Jia were not in the same class. Lu Jia happened to see Bai Yi giving water to a girl.

   During the lunch break, he quietly ran to the high school building to find Mu Wenran, and Mu Wenran asked him how he got in.

   Luka: "I am short! The cat came in with her waist down, but the dormitory didn't see me."

   Fang Ren, who was in the same bedroom with Mu Wenran, choked on instant noodles, glanced at Lu Jia with a smile, and said to Mu Wenran, "Your brother is too funny."

   Mu Wenran glanced at him and did not respond, the people in the dormitory were used to it.  In the past, no one wanted to talk to Mu Wenran. He had a cold face. Many in the class felt that he was arrogant and knew that his family was rich, so they secretly gave him a nickname, calling him Young Master.

   Mu Wenran asked Lu Jia if he had eaten. Lu Jia had a gossip to share, saying that he had eaten it, and then said, "I saw Bai Yi today, he seems to be talking about someone!"

   "Hmm." Mu Wenran answered casually. He was not interested in these, but he raised his eyes again, "What about you?"

   "Me? I don't have one." Lu Jia waved his hand hurriedly, "Aunty said it's not good to fall in love."

   "Well, be obedient." Mu Wenran also felt that Lu Jia shouldn't fall in love at his age. He was too innocent. He loves to cry again, and he will cry if he is thrown by a girl.

   Lujia didn't stay at night, and went home with Bai Yi at night. He sneaked a lot of glances at Bai Yi along the way. Bai Yi was annoyed by the look and asked him why he kept watching him.

   Lujia talked about the noon, Bai Yimo said: "If you don't have a relationship, just send a bottle of water."

  Looking at Lujia still looked curious, he couldn't help but said again, "Don't tell mom."

   Luka said, "Okay, good."

   Encountered a question that he would not know at night, Lu Jia took another photo and sent it to Mu Wenran. Mu Wenran recorded the video and wrote while talking.  Luke actually just wanted an answer.