15

Chapter Fifteen

   After the winter vacation, Bai Yi began to grow taller and soon surpassed Lu Jia.

   Lujia questioned his height.

   To be fair, he is not short, but Mu Wenran is too tall.  Mu Wenran was one meter wide, and Lu Jia was really like a child standing with him, especially Lu Jia's eyes have large eyelashes and they appear to be even younger.

   Two people talked about something on Christmas Day, but Lu Jia still felt that Mu Wenran treated him as a child.

   Coming out of the dormitory at noon, Lu Jia said seriously, "Please put me on an equal height."

   Mu Wenran stopped when he heard the words, bent his legs and lowered his head and said, "Okay."

   Luka: "..."

Mu Wenran didn't dare to tease too much. Recently Lu Jia often faked anger. For example, now he just walked away without looking back. He walked a few steps to see that Mu Wenran hadn't followed and stopped again, reluctantly.  Said: "Can't you go?"

Mu Wenran walked over, and Lu Jia started again: "You know that I didn’t mean that. Don’t you know what I mean? Am I really short? I think it’s OK... what’s the matter with you all the time, I’m very  Seriously, a little serious Mu Wenran."

   Mu Wenran rubbed his hair: "You can still smash in high school."

   "You still think of me as a baby, I'm fifteen."

   "I didn't say to treat you as a baby." Lu Jia was walking forward, and Mu Wenran suddenly felt bad thoughts and called "Baby?"

   Lujia was stunned for a few seconds before he stunned, and stepped back two steps, "I didn't mean that either!"

   "Yeah." Mu Wenran responded lightly, and then pointed out, "I'm shy."

   Lujia hugged his head: "You deliberately!"

   "Me?" Mu Wenran pointed to himself and laughed, "No."

   Seeing that he was about to reach the teaching building, Lu Jia ran a few steps quickly: "I won't play with you anymore, I'm back to the classroom."

   He is actually a little happy, Mu Wenran will joke with him!  They are one step closer to their friends.

   Lu Danzi is very easy to be contented.

   Mu Wenran is already in his third year of high school, so his schoolwork should be very heavy, but he still goes back to the dormitory every lunch break.

   Lujia was afraid that he would disturb his study, so she asked him if it was okay.

   Mu Wenran replied, "I will do the meeting, there is no need to stay in the classroom."

   Lujia was very proud of this. Before the pride was over, Mu Wenran asked him, "What about you?"

   "...The homework was done on time, brother."

   It's a lie at the first sight.

   Even so, Lu Jia still felt that the lunch break was precious and began to supervise Mu Wenran to take a nap.

   "If you sleep, I will sit by the bed." Lujia widened his eyes and said, "It's okay, I'm not sleepy."

   It often turns out that Lu Jia fell asleep against the wall, and Mu Wenran stroked him on the pillow.