13

Chapter Thirteen

   It was a holiday on Christmas Day. Bai Yi went on a date with his little girlfriend and used Lujia as a shield.

   Lujia hasn't heard Bai Yi mention his girlfriend for a long time, and the first reaction turned out to be: "Huh? So you haven't divided it yet?"

   Bai Yi patted him: "How do you say it? It's been fine."

   Lu Kachi sneered: "Sorry, I think your space has been quite quiet for the past few months, I thought..."

   Bai Yi rolled his eyes: "It's useless to apologize. As compensation, I order you not to go home before six o'clock tonight."

   So Lu Jia was pitted out.

   There was nowhere to go. He sat at KFC for the whole afternoon and couldn't stay. He sent a message to ask Mu Wenran what he was doing. He wanted to find Mu Wenran if he was at home.

   Mu Wenran: [Buy a book.  ]

   Lujia: [?  ?  ?  ]

   Mu Wenran: [Buy books on West Street.  ]

   Lujia: [!  !  !  ]

   Lujia: [God!  !  ]

   Mu Wenran: [?  ]

   Lujia: [I'm in West Street!  ]

   Lujia: [Please take me back!  ]

   Mu Wenran: [Where?  ]

   Lujia reported the specific address, biting his straw and staring at the door, until Mu Wenran came in and he immediately stood up.

   Mu Wenran knocked on his head: "Let's go, take you back."

   Two people got on the bus and took their seats. Lu Jiafu went to Mu Wenran’s ear and whispered, “I wanted to ask a long time ago, don’t the big families in the TV show have private cars to pick you up?”

   Mu Wenran turned his head to look at him, Lu Jia looked at him eagerly, "Where are you?"

   Mu Wenran was dumb.

   "Just watch the TV series." Mu Wenran said, "I do have a driver at home."

   Lujia: "Where is the driver?" He didn't see it once.

   "The one who sent my dad to the company has nothing to do with me."

   Luka said "Ah" and patted him on the shoulder: "It doesn't matter, the bus is also good, right?"

   Mu Wenran held his forehead and let him look at himself: "What are you thinking about?"

   Lujia flat mouth: "Nothing."

   When he arrived at Mu's house, Lu Jia saw that the nanny was not there, and Saya Zi ran to the living room to turn on the TV, and sat on the sofa to press the remote control.

   "Mu Wenran, do you want to see the animal world?"

   "What are you looking at?"

   "You don't want to watch it when you see it. Come and watch "The Big Thing"* with me."

   Mu Wenran put the book in the room, and asked as he went downstairs: "...you don't look at Xiaowanzi?"

   Lujia raised his head to look at him: "Do you want to see?"

   Mu Wenran shook his head, "Look at you." He bought the information book today.

   Lujia saw that he was holding a book in his hand and turned down the TV volume: "You can go back to the room and watch it. It's ok if I am here alone."